For Sale GX470 Factory Alloy Rims - Even Deeper Dirt Cheap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.willenosphotography.com
I have 4 GX470 rims that need to find a new home. They are the factory alloys. Overall they are in great structural shape. However the factory coating has deteriorated somewhat and they don't look great. However they would be great candidates for a DIY respray or a pro powder coating. They are straight.. true.. no cracks nor damage. Very slight curb rash on one. My wife just wanted a different rim for her GX. So of course I obliged.

$80 for the 4 of them. Local pickup preferred in the Reno area or happy to ship on a buyers nickel. Give me a zipcode and I will price shipping.

IMG_5621.JPG
IMG_5622.JPG
IMG_5623.JPG
IMG_5624.JPG

Last edited:
Decided that $175 for the 4 rims is more inline with the universe!

I am looking for some replacement wheels for a 2004 Toyota Tundra, 17", bolt pattern: 6-139.7. Do you know if these will fit? From what I have read, LX470 wheels will fit, but not positive. Thanks!

I am quite certain that the bolt pattern is 6 x 139.7. However not sure of the backspacing. If the info you states that they will fit.. that is better than the advice I can give you since I know only the bolt pattern.

Okay.. I lowered the price quite a bit. Down to $100 for the 4 of them. I will ship on your nickel.

@daned Still have them. More than happy to take them down to my local UPS store and have them boxed and shipped. If I could find boxes.. I would take care of that part. However I tried to find them for another guy who was interested.. but could not find 4 boxes. The UPS store would charge the same shipping either way. So the only extra from them is the boxes and taping them up.

Whatever the UPS store charges.. would be what I would pass on to you. Let me know if that works for you and I will get a price from the store?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom