GX470 Bumper and rail install, Ironman 4x4 , Santa Fe , Albuquerque, Española (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to this forum. I've got a 2007 GX 470 with a cracked front bumper that needs replaced. Looking at the Ironman 4x4 combo for bumper and rails. Maybe I could pull it off but I'm old enough to recognize the task at hand. Do not need the frustration. Does anyone know of a shop in Northern NM that would be willing to do this install. Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Espanola. I can buy the parts and have them shipped if needed. I live in Santa Fe and backpacked a lot around here, Texas and Colorado but my wife/ best friend says no mas. So Overlanding looks like the solution. One step at a time. Appreciate any suggestions.

Desert Rat , ABQ, put on my Ironman front bumper, on my GX 460.. I installed my Metal Tech slider rails. Not hard to do if you have several jack stands to support it until you get the bolts attached to the frame. Desert Rat did a good job installing the front bumper, and they had not done a GX before, so they have experience from doing mine.

Check with Mike at Aztec Automotive in Santa Fe. Aztec Automotive - https://www.aztecautomotive.com/

Seriously good guy. I’ve had my 80 series to him a couple times. Reasonable and honest.
I can vouch for Micheal Potter, he's a great guy, one man show. I have had both my FJ40's in his shop. would take them back without hesitation! support small business, our economy needs it.

Isn't there a fellow named George who works on landcruisers and such in SF?

Lou at ABET auto has mentioned to me a fellow named George who builds cruisers.

@JoeTex & @Dentonjim I'm not sure if I've met y'all so feel free to make an appearance tomorrow at Daily Grind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom