Wanted GX470/460 already lifted/fitted out, up to $20k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
  2. GX460
Mileage
Color
rgb(217, 194, 194)
Looking for a more or less turn key rig for my wife.

Year doesn't really matter, prefer non KDSS/NON NAV but will take what I can get. Prefer it to already have most of the suspension work and decent condition wheels/tires and anything else is a bonus.

Like I said, looking for more or less turn key overlander. Will travel anywhere west of Mississippi basically.

Thanks

PM sent

IMG_0783.jpeg

Year doesn't really matter, prefer non KDSS/NON NAV but will take what I can get. Prefer it to already have most of the suspension work and decent condition wheels/tires and anything else is a bonus.

Like I said, looking for more or less turn key overlander. Will travel anywhere west of Mississippi basically.

Thanks

I got a fully fitted truck I'm about to put on the market. I can't seem to get my phone connected for pics but it is my profile pic. it's been updated to LED lighting, PM me for more info.
gx5.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks
If you are still looking I have a 2006 GX in excellent condition. ICON lift, full Rigid lighting (Reverse, rock, ditch and driving) with Switch Pros and ARB compressor. Custom attic, rear platform with storage, exhaust. Sliders FJ Cruiser wheels (wider) Molly rear window equipment holders.. Mark Levinson. Rear AC and DVD. Meticulously maintained 164K

Thanks
Hi Majorgunho,

I have my truck you may be interested in. I was planning to put it on Auto Trader next week. I can text you pictures if you'd like. Here is some info:

2006 GX470 Mild Overland build

Side steps delete with White Knuckle Sliders with kick outs.

Rear Airbags delete with ICON 2” lift springs and shocks.

Rigid Lighting: rear back up, ditch and 360 degree rock lights professionally wired.

KC High Intensity Driving lights.

Switch Pros electrical to run lighting and under hood ARB compressor with two unused switches for winch etc.

Custom made attic and rear platform with under storage and tie downs.

Molly rear window panels.

FJ Cruiser Wheels (wider) with fresh powder coat. 31” Open Range All Terrain Tires wear about 90%. Super quiet and very good on ice and snow.

All options with Mark Levinson, rear air conditioning, DVD player.

Custom exhaust: Hemi muffler, butterfly valve to reduce drone at cruising speeds, raised tail pipe for increased clearance and stainless tip. Nice V8 sound but not too loud.

Flashlight and fire extinguisher mounts.

Dual Purpose/Deep Cycle (70lb) battery with 930 CCA

Weather Tech matts front and rear.

164K Meticulously maintained. All major service completed by Lexus. Oil changed locally every 4K. “Sealed Transmission” drained ay 100k and at 160k.

Tow hitch with Heavy D Ring for recovery.

I’m the second owner. I bought at 100k and it was a Certified Lexus Preowned. This was a California truck until last May. Now in Bella Vista, AR.

I would rate the truck o an 8.5 (given his age) on a 1-10 scale. A handful of very small chips on the White Pearly paint. 2 small dings and a scratch on the front bumper. Interior is Tan and in really good condition with no tears and only very mild wear on the drivers bolster. I intended to keep this truck until I kick so I even bought a new driver’s seat cushion from Lexus for when it needs reupholstered but it doesn’t need it yet. Even comes with Duluth CORDURA seat covers front and rear for inclement weather. I does have a hairline crack in the dash that could be covered by a dash matt. (It was perfect until about a year after Lexus stopped replacing the dash.

I am selling because I moved from Lake Tahoe where I really needed the truck for winter travel and exploring the many mild trails in the Sierras. Now, I am driving my GS350 99% of the time and getting too old to really use it like it should be used and would really like a Mudd enthusiast to have it.

Always ready to drive anywhere.

I’ll sell for 19k That'll still give you cash towards a roof rack or bumper/winch

Michel TahoeLX450

530-318-1502

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom