GX460 / Prado150 pic thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gave our 460 some love this week with some Toytec sliders to help combat door dings. Turned out awesome. Toytec re-mounted the factory lights with some much brighter LED lights. Still stock suspension (for now) and some slightly larger tires on ICON Alloys.

20210414_162507.jpg

received_193633465905060.jpeg

20210414_200152.jpg

Aww, com'on man (quoting an un-named president...), you know you can't wait to have the best slumber of your life in it!! :p

Now make the GX look like the 80.

The lugs on the tires of your 80 series makes it look like one of those RC rock crawlers!

New member here from TX. Picked up a bone stock 2017 GX premium with 20k miles on it in February and immediately started modifying thanks to months of prior research in this forum. Thank you all so much for the information you've all shared over the years!:clap:

Mods thus far are:

• All front speakers replaced with JBL and Kenwood
  • Gamiviti roof rack + front and rear light bars
  • 2" Dobinsons twin tube
  • TRD Pro wheels + BFG AT KO2 (275/70/17)

I think I'm pretty much done and think the truck looks just how I like it (at least for now!).

GX 460.JPG

New member here from TX. Picked up a bone stock 2017 GX premium with 20k miles on it in February and immediately started modifying thanks to months of prior research in this forum. Thank you all so much for the information you've all shared over the years!:clap:

Mods thus far are:

• All front speakers replaced with JBL and Kenwood
  • Gamiviti roof rack + front and rear light bars
  • 2" Dobinsons twin tube
  • TRD Pro wheels + BFG AT KO2 (275/70/17)

I think I'm pretty much done and think the truck looks just how I like it (at least for now!).

Looks great! Can ask where you got the TRD wheels from? Also, any rubbing from the tires after the lift?

Thank you! TRD wheels were from Serra Toyota of Decatur -- $715 shipped and they were great to work with (held the wheels for me for 6 weeks while I waited on suspension to get here).

And yeah, I have some rub right now at about half-turn in reverse. I think I know where it's rubbing up front and should be able to fix it either with a heat gun or by removing an odd little plastic plate that's held on by a couple bolts (anyone know if I need those?)

Welcome to the forum! :cheers:
BTW, what size tires and suspension lift did you go with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom