GX460 / Prado150 pic thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Our event, Mardi Krawl, was this past weekend. Events like ours are the reason I have a buggy to play in. No GX this weekend, and it’s a good thing. :cool:

4E85CD58-D632-4D5E-B221-00D0BE930178.jpeg
7AEEEA5A-680F-487F-A4A9-882438E4CCA7.jpeg

Last edited:
Really surprised to see leaf springs!!
I would have imagined coil overs with a 4 link suspension.
Glad no one was hurt.
Nah.....this is a budget rig. Only fix it when it breaks. The only thing I splurged on was the wheels and tires.......and now I have more money in them than I do the entire rest of the rig. o_O

Out camping in WA (AU)
Ummm, I'm just spit-wadding here, but I'm guessing the family wasn't with you on this trip? :rofl:

That’s gotta be the biggest compact parking spot I’ve ever seen
I think an H1 Hummer could fit in those spaces and still fully swing open the doors!
They're like Costco parking spaces, huge!

Another 460 is back in the fold.

Dp3zPtr.jpg

Second night in Duluth. Opted for the alternate parking spot, couldnt resist the photo. Won't probably do anything that really pushes the GX, we are going to get the forest service road maps and poke around.

0918221735.jpg

Won't probably do anything that really pushes the GX, we are going to get the forest service road maps and poke around.
Some of the BEST 4 wheel'n my wife and i have done has always been withing our (her) comfort zone.
Not saying I don't have some great stories from pushing "the" comfort zone! o_O

Some of the BEST 4 wheel'n my wife and i have done has always been withing our (her) comfort zone.
Not saying I don't have some great stories from pushing "the" comfort zone! o_O
Lol I am sure. I tend to be more reserved when I am solo, as I have learned the hard way on exploring too much without local knowledge or someone else to aid in recovery.

Reactions: r2m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom