GX460 / Prado150 pic thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where did you purchase this kit? This looks fantastic!
I've talked with exit off-road about ordering in the past, also where I got my Dobinsons suspension. I haven't actually gotten the drawers, just considered. He had them in stock a few months ago when I was looking.

Is that the OEM front skid plate? Victory's install video made it sound like the factory front skid wouldn't work with the bumper. Was it just a matter of trimming where needed? My front skid is currently in good shape so I'd rather use my money for upgrades elsewhere while it's still useful.
Yes, That’s still have the factory front skid. No modifications needed. I’m not remembering any mention of the skid in the victory install videos, but I didn’t modify any of the installation steps to keep it.

Just got my bumper back from the powder coater. The Coastal Offroad kit was a pretty good first welding project and much cheaper than buying one that was already finished. Pod lights are in the mail but I’m waiting on the winch until I get my stiffer springs. It should be great for ramming into some trees once my lift comes in and I have a little more clearance under the front cross member.
D72A90FD-8967-4A77-A5D7-40D516EAD008.jpeg

Just got my bumper back from the powder coater. The Coastal Offroad kit was a pretty good first welding project and much cheaper than buying one that was already finished. Pod lights are in the mail but I’m waiting on the winch until I get my stiffer springs. It should be great for ramming into some trees once my lift comes in and I have a little more clearance under the front cross member.View attachment 2766077
Nice start! Notice you also have sliders too. Whose are they?
If you plan on joining us for a while, may I suggest starting a build thread?
Then you can document all your projects and add-ons all in one place for folks to follow!

Just got my bumper back from the powder coater. The Coastal Offroad kit was a pretty good first welding project and much cheaper than buying one that was already finished. Pod lights are in the mail but I’m waiting on the winch until I get my stiffer springs. It should be great for ramming into some trees once my lift comes in and I have a little more clearance under the front cross member.View attachment 2766077
Nice job! How long did it take you to weld and finish?

What RTT is that you have?
Assuming you've spent some time in it, due to your photos above, how are you liking it? Pros? Cons??
I have the iKamper and we love it! But... the only down side is it's kind of tall (when packed down) which increases my overall vehicle height and associated wind drag AND it doesn't have any rails for racks on top for our surfboards, paddle boards etc.

What RTT is that you have?
Assuming you've spent some time in it, due to your photos above, how are you liking it? Pros? Cons??
I have the iKamper and we love it! But... the only down side is it's kind of tall (when packed down) which increases my overall vehicle height and associated wind drag AND it doesn't have any rails for racks on top for our surfboards, paddle boards etc.
This tent. We dig them, super fast to deploy, and we've always been happy with FreeSpirit Tent quality.

There isn’t a “stupid questions” thread, so I’ll ask here.

Anyone know what this connection is? It’s found behind the traction control switch on the panel left of the steering wheel.
B2A75367-DA22-46C4-91A7-D3F2430D2E56.jpeg

I haven’t paid attention recently to connector for heated steering wheel but might be for that.

Just picked up a brand new 2022 GX460, and can't wait to eventually get the thing off road. The newness factor hasn't worn off yet obviously, but I'm already planning parts and am super glad I'm able to join here.

View attachment 2779663
View attachment 2779664

Very nice! Just curious, I have a 2022 ordered, and my dealer said the first shipload wasn’t supposed to dock until the 15th. Did they get here early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom