GX460 / Prado150 pic thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didn't take any pictures as we were driving on some of the trails in the Allegheny National Forest so I took one the morning after doing some mall crawling.
PXL_20210606_113236324.jpg
PXL_20210605_142745329.jpg

Posting a few pictures from Moab this past weekend. Went over Hurrah Pass to Chicken Corners, Fins and Things, and Onion Creek.
3B6DE27B-6D5E-4617-80C2-D2FE787F1F8C.JPG
IMG_0143.jpg
IMG_4710.JPG
IMG_4709.JPG

Great photo of the Joshua tree in the sunset!
Sorry to hear about your AC.
Are you sure you don't have your rear seat climate control set to something like 80°F like I did by accident??

Well not the way I wanted the day to go. Good news is I was well protected. I’m sure I will be very sore tomorrow. I’m guessing it’s totaled. I’m hoping it isn’t of course. Why we can’t keep folks off the road with no license or no insurance I don’t know. The driver of the other car was so out of it. I’m glad he didn’t hit some family and kill them. He couldn’t even tell the officer what happened. I hope me loosing a toy of mine saved some family lots of grief. Thank the Lord for his Blessings this could have been so much worse. I was the only one in my car and my Beautiful wife did not have to go through this car accident. If you have been hit in the face and legs with air bags you know exactly what I mean.
I pray the Man driving the other car gets healed from the issue that caused him to drive so impaired.
366FD72F-FD03-422E-A928-CA66F43FECC8.jpeg

How are you feeling today? Hope you are feeling better.

I am inclined to think they might total..but not sure with current used pricing.. If they do ....make sure you get top dollar for it.

How many miles were on it?

I'm sure others can offer up suggestions as well on claim.

Take into account that it has rare packages on it as well.

That grill emblem alone for radar model is $335.

and the radar sensor if damaged is over $1600

AFS HIDs are $750 each, those special pre-collision seatbelts are around $400 not to mention airbag replacement. Was it just the driver steering wheel and knee that fired off?

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 6.29.59 AM.png

Average sale of a '13 right now is $26.1k

Wow! I am so very sorry about you being in an accident also, especially with the encouraging words you MP'ed me earlier in the week. Yes, God had his hands on you (and the other guy).
If you can get enough for you rig, perhaps a "total" may be better than getting back a vehicle that may always have some issue with a rattle, alignment, or whatever.
This way you can start again fresh. The hard part may be finding another GX with low miles, clean and affordable. UUGGG!!

How are you feeling today? Hope you are feeling better.

I am inclined to think they might total..but not sure with current used pricing.. If they do ....make sure you get top dollar for it.

How many miles were on it?

I'm sure others can offer up suggestions as well on claim.

Take into account that it has rare packages on it as well.

That grill emblem alone for radar model is $335.

and the radar sensor if damaged is over $1600

AFS HIDs are $750 each, those special pre-collision seatbelts are around $400 not to mention airbag replacement. Was it just the driver steering wheel and knee that fired off?

View attachment 2702436

Average sale of a '13 right now is $26.1k

89600 or so miles. What ever they give me if they total it will not pay for all the time it took to find one with the features that one had on it. Yes the drivers wheel and the knee bags blew. I just totally did not expect him to pull out and on coming traffic forced me to hit him straight on.

Wow! I am so very sorry about you being in an accident also, especially with the encouraging words you MP'ed me earlier in the week. Yes, God had his hands on you (and the other guy).
If you can get enough for you rig, perhaps a "total" may be better than getting back a vehicle that may always have some issue with a rattle, alignment, or whatever.
This way you can start again fresh. The hard part may be finding another GX with low miles, clean and affordable. UUGGG!!
Thanks r2m. Yes low mile cars are hard to find in Tex.

s***!!! This is the first I’ve seen of this @offroad47. Glad you’re ok. You’re a much more self controlled person as I would go absolutely ballistic if someone with no license or insurance and or impaired did that to one of my GX’s.

Can confirm. But it's even better with A/C.

How did it fail? Touchscreen problems, or mechanical, if you don't mind me asking? I'm paranoid about our infotainment systems being the Achilles heel on these trucks.
Found the leak on the high pressure side going to the evaporator. There wasn't enough clearance between the aluminum line and metal bumper. The new line has been installed with a minor tweak in the shape/route to prevent it from happening again.

Sounds like an easy fix!

Well not the way I wanted the day to go. Good news is I was well protected. I’m sure I will be very sore tomorrow. I’m guessing it’s totaled. I’m hoping it isn’t of course. Why we can’t keep folks off the road with no license or no insurance I don’t know. The driver of the other car was so out of it. I’m glad he didn’t hit some family and kill them. He couldn’t even tell the officer what happened. I hope me loosing a toy of mine saved some family lots of grief. Thank the Lord for his Blessings this could have been so much worse. I was the only one in my car and my Beautiful wife did not have to go through this car accident. If you have been hit in the face and legs with air bags you know exactly what I mean.
I pray the Man driving the other car gets healed from the issue that caused him to drive so impaired. View attachment 2702281
Well the insurance co gave me the Bad news today. She is totaled! 😢
Obviously not what I wanted to hear but I did expect. I’m not sure if anyone else noticed that the impact was so sudden that both mirrors swung forward . The drivers door scraped on the fender when you opened it. I had thought of buying the truck back and fixing it but I don’t want a car that I am constantly chasing a good front in alignment on due to a tweaked frame. Thanks to all who offered concerns and best wishes . Hitting an air bag is no fun but it beats hitting a steering wheel. Most of my bruises are fading but I still have a major headache. I will now begin looking for a new toy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom