For Sale GX460 F-Sport with Crawl Control, MTS - 68k miles - $29.9k- SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am regrettably selling my 2013 GX460 (67,500 miles currently). It is truly one of a kind, and I hate to sell it since I was slowly building it to keep it for a really long time. We ended up purchasing a sportsmobile from a close friend, so I can't justify keeping both of these vehicles. I'm starting at $29.9k, and based on some feedback I've gotten in some other groups, I think I'm right on or close to it at that price.

Link to more photos here:
GX For Sale - Google Drive

Here is what I have added:
-Crawl Control and Multi Terrain Select - Following another forum members thread to order the right computer modules and console switched to add the Crawl Control feature. This is a huge addition, and basically makes this thing a true Land Cruiser.
-SSO - Roof Rack
-SSO - Sliders, original side steps trimmed to fit around sliders
-Pelfreybilt Battery Cage - Group 31 AGM battery for a ton of additional capacity compared to stock
-Kaon Rear Door Table
-Custom built drawers. These are built to bolt into the floor once the third row seats are removed. I just actually put the seats back in, and it overall took about 30 minutes to change from the drawers to the seats. This is an awesome way to have the additional storage if you need it, but also be able to quickly switch back to three row configuration
-Full Weathertec floor liners

From the factory, it was a premium/luxury and came with essentially every option that was available at the time. It's also an F-sport, so you don't have to worry about changing out the grill from the crazy chrome version, and it has the dark gray rims which I think are really awesome looking on the silver. The only thing it didn't have was the surround view camera and radar cruise. In all my searching when I was buying, I really only found a few that had that option, so those are really rare. The options on mine included:
Adaptive Variable Suspension, Rear Height control, Mark Levinson Sound, Rear Entertainment, Premium Leather, Heated and Ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, adaptive lighting package navigation, factory towing package, power third row seats and a ton more.

The Interior is in excellent condition, and the exterior is as well. I had intentions of building this into a full on overlander, and was trying to narrow down my options on suspension. To be fully honest, I actually loved the adaptive variable suspension, and since the Michelins that were on it when I bought it at 50k miles were brand new, I wasn't in a huge rush. I never actually got the chance to take it on anything more that a couple of fire roads.

Contact me with any questions of if you would like to come check it out, it's really a one of a kind! I'm willing to negotiate on the price some if you aren't interested in the roof rack, sliders, rear door table, Crawl Control/Multi Terrain Select or rear drawers etc.. I'm in San Diego, but am all over Southern Cal if you aren't local and want to meet.

Sean Adams
adams.sean.a@gmail.com
404-993-3231

1.1.jpg

10.2.jpg

3.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3319.png

Last edited:
Sean,

Where have you taken your GX off road in SoCal. I would be interested in hearing how the GX performed locally. I live in SW Riverside County and used to go off-road in Big Bear (Crab Flats) and the medium stuff, Miller Jeep Trail, Mojave, 29 Palms, Cleghorn trail and other local trails. I used own a 15 JKUR as a family adventure vehicle but sold it 1year ago and now don't own a 4x4 vehicle. I like the idea of having 7 sets but need something that performs well on the moderate stuff. I'm not looking to do Holcomb trail or anything like that, just the moderate stuff in "Guide to California Backroads & 4-wheel-Drive Trails.

I think the GX would be more than capable for the easy to moderate trails. Your only issue with stock GX would be ground clearance on the front bumper and rear trailer hitch. Other than that, with a set of all terrains, the Atrac, center locking diff and crawl control, your be set to go for anything moderate. I’d take the GX anywhere someone would take a stock land cruiser and wouldn’t hesitate. There are some guys who have lightly modded them and made them into really capable trail rigs.

Where were you a few weeks ago? Just helped a buddy find/buy a 2013 GX Premium with 57k miles. I would have rather him bought yours! GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom