GWNF in June? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
GWNF on June 7?

Anybody interested in a day trip to say, Second Mountain, in early/mid June? Since I'm mostly stock, I was thinking of easier trails. Just gauging interest.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. Anyone interested in camping?

I've been cooped up all winter and need to get out.

We are planning to have one a lot earlier than that.. probably in 2 or 3 weeks. We'll be posting more soon.

The Apalachian Land Cruiser Assoc (ALCA) trip to Rausch Creek` is in 2 weeks

I might like to join you at the GWNF....if I may.

What dates are you considering? [There is another event in June that I/you might like to attend ;)]

How far is GWNF from Raleigh, like 4 hours or so?

I might like to join you at the GWNF....if I may.

What dates are you considering? [There is another event in June that I/you might like to attend ;)]

All are welcome, but so far you are the third person to express interest, so it may not happen. I was going to set a date that everyone would be happy with once we had a quorum. What's the other event? :eek:

Speaking of the ALCC trip on 4/19, is anyone going? If the weather is dry, I plan on going. There's also sure to be stocker runs. For the stockers, look to Gary in his orange FJ55 to lead.

Anybody interested in a day trip to say, Second Mountain, in early/mid June? Since I'm mostly stock, I was thinking of easier trails. Just gauging interest.[/quote

I'm interested, might evenget my son to go too.

I'm interested.....

How far of a drive is Second Mountain?

Yessir! I'll just need $240 for gas and a spare tire! My right front is getting chewed-up for some reason on the outside. Neither one of these things would stop me from going.

...just kidding around on the $240 by the way. Ha Ha Hee Hee

I'm up for the trip.

Depends on the kids baseball schedule...the season ends in early June, but make-up games and playoffs can extend that a bit. I'll just have to see. That should be my mantra..."maybe...I'll just have to see"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom