Gunk Removal - (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tucker74

Threads
I rotated my spare in when I had to buy a new tire (spare still new - at least same dia. on each axle) - and the rim has overspray on it from the hack job they did at the port. I don't want to go into the complexities of the tire deal, but my set of LTX's only had about 20K...so I put the two new up front for the time being. Anyone know how to remove this gunk from my aluminium rim?

BTW - plan on getting 5 BFG KO's in the next couple of months (so please don't be too harsh ::)).

Tucker

Yes, if there is much to remove get Eastwood's Under Gone. If not much just use tar remover. HTH

:doh: I thought the subject was Junk Removal........

BTW if any figures that one out let me know :D

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=2;threadid=12944;start=msg119488#msg119488 date=1079037957]
:doh: I thought the subject was Junk Removal........

BTW if any figures that one out let me know :D
[/quote]

Ahhhh, come on folks, no need for Junk removal, he is doing wonderfully well with this whole thing I think!!! Besides, he'd probably rather screw himself out of here than have someone else do it for him! But to answer your question, I think Eastwood also makes a "Junk Remover" basically its beer that runs away from ya ... as soon as the can is opened it starts a runnin, Junk will chase that thing till the day is done!!!

I love the Junkster.......I was just razzing him.......don't ya worry I think he is doiing a fine job ;)

[quote author=turbocruiser link=board=2;threadid=12944;start=msg119581#msg119581 date=1079044434]
Ahhhh, come on folks, no need for Junk removal, he is doing wonderfully well with this whole thing I think!!! Besides, he'd probably rather screw himself out of here than have someone else do it for him! But to answer your question, I think Eastwood also makes a "Junk Remover" basically its beer that runs away from ya ... as soon as the can is opened it starts a runnin, Junk will chase that thing till the day is done!!!
[/quote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom