Gunk Removal -

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by tucker74, Mar 11, 2004.

1. tucker74

tucker74 Moderator

I rotated my spare in when I had to buy a new tire (spare still new - at least same dia. on each axle) - and the rim has overspray on it from the hack job they did at the port. I don't want to go into the complexities of the tire deal, but my set of LTX's only had about 20K...so I put the two new up front for the time being. Anyone know how to remove this gunk from my aluminium rim?

BTW - plan on getting 5 BFG KO's in the next couple of months (so please don't be too harsh ::)).

Tucker

2. turbocruiser

turbocruiser SILVER Star

Yes, if there is much to remove get Eastwood's Under Gone. If not much just use tar remover. HTH

3. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    :doh: I thought the subject was Junk Removal........

BTW if any figures that one out let me know :D

4. turbocruiser

turbocruiser SILVER Star

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=2;threadid=12944;start=msg119488#msg119488 date=1079037957]
    :doh: I thought the subject was Junk Removal........

BTW if any figures that one out let me know :D
    [/quote]

Ahhhh, come on folks, no need for Junk removal, he is doing wonderfully well with this whole thing I think!!! Besides, he'd probably rather screw himself out of here than have someone else do it for him! But to answer your question, I think Eastwood also makes a "Junk Remover" basically its beer that runs away from ya ... as soon as the can is opened it starts a runnin, Junk will chase that thing till the day is done!!!

5. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    I love the Junkster.......I was just razzing him.......don't ya worry I think he is doiing a fine job ;)

[quote author=turbocruiser link=board=2;threadid=12944;start=msg119581#msg119581 date=1079044434]
    Ahhhh, come on folks, no need for Junk removal, he is doing wonderfully well with this whole thing I think!!! Besides, he'd probably rather screw himself out of here than have someone else do it for him! But to answer your question, I think Eastwood also makes a "Junk Remover" basically its beer that runs away from ya ... as soon as the can is opened it starts a runnin, Junk will chase that thing till the day is done!!!
    [/quote]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.