Gun Storage - Concealed Carry Storage Location inside LC/Lexus (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanted to start this thread as it may be helpful for ideas. **Not to be used for debate on why you should/shouldn’t carry or gun, or any other debate on why can’t you just carry it on your belt, if guns kill people, etc. Everyone has their reason for both, and that’s as much as I hope to hear.

There are a few other conversations/threads, but no pics. Simply wanting a master thread showing storage location of firearms in the vehicle, whether it’s with a purchased mount, magnets in glovebox, in center consul, bolted mount under dash

Hoping the responses will be as simple as:
-Picture
-Mount name/link
-Would you recommend

You know some are reluctant (for many reasons ) to discus their security measures especially on the net.

agreed. Some will, some won’t. No sweat either way. Although if someone does enough research to find you on here before doing something to you... probably more issues ahead for you than what they find on here

agreed. Some will, some won’t. No sweat either way. Although if someone does enough research to find you on here before doing something to you... probably more issues ahead for you than what they find on here
I get your point, but you’d be surprised how many of the more helpful/open personalities from this site you can run into at an organized event such as LCDC.
That said.. whatever you find, please post if you are comfortable with it.

I get your point, but you’d be surprised how many of the more helpful/open personalities from this site you can run into at an organized event such as LCDC.
That said.. whatever you find, please post if you are comfortable with it.
I concur with the caveat that before sharing someone else's preparations secure their permission.

I think the issue would be someone (with bad intentions) could stumble upon this, see where people are saying they are storing it. Can easily then find who that person is, since everyone here has posted pics of their rig.

But to your thread, I've seen an Aliengear set up in an H3 and really liked it. You gotta drill into side of center console for 2 bolts, and its perfect location for quick grab, if you're lifted and have tinted windows no one can really see you have a mount there as well.

When my kids were younger (and for the 10 years before my LX) I had a 2003 g500 with a lock box in the center console.

These days with well trained teens (not as much small child safety Concerns) I’m more concerned with smash and grab theft. That said I have a tray for my center console. Under that I keep my pistol with a combo trigger lock and keep the mag separately locked in the glove box. In terms of quick access, if I feel I could need quick access it is on me. during duck and upland bird season when we are doing a simple one night to get up early and hunt. For our shotguns open the breach and run a cable lock through the breaches then through the tie down loops in the back of LX and cover them with a blanket. If I’m transporting rifle s do the same but in a Pelican case cable locked to the tie downs.

Last edited:
I used to have a console vault (for more permanent storage) in my Ram 1500, not sure if it would work with the coolbox area of the LC. Perhaps with the HE and no coolbox, you could be in luck.

Used to mount another holster on the right side of my right leg, off to the side of where the shifter is. Not sure if this would work in the 200, but I found it easy to transfer from my small of the back, IWB holster to this other mounted holster when entering the vehicle. Could draw from a normal driving position with the pistol right below my right quad.

I know Victory 4x4 does make some mounting for bananas for the 100 series, you may be able to reach out to them to see if they can design anything for the 200 series.

VTCC-3G_3.jpg

I used to have a console vault (for more permanent storage) in my Ram 1500, not sure if it would work with the coolbox area of the LC. Perhaps with the HE and no coolbox, you could be in luck.

Used to mount another holster on the right side of my right leg, off to the side of where the shifter is. Not sure if this would work in the 200, but I found it easy to transfer from my small of the back, IWB holster to this other mounted holster when entering the vehicle. Could draw from a normal driving position with the pistol right below my right quad.

I know Victory 4x4 does make some mounting for bananas for the 100 series, you may be able to reach out to them to see if they can design anything for the 200 series.

View attachment 2389583
Digging the banana ha ha

View attachment 2389583
If you ever drive outside of the US, especially to the south, make sure every spec of that tactical stuff is out of your LC. They will make your life a living hell at the border and any security check point.

One of those slim lock boxes with cable fit nicely under a front seat. Wrap the cable around the seat bracket and move the seat all the way forward. Then place the lock box under the seat and move it back. It can’t be seen even by rear seat passengers. It’ll also hide nicely in the zippered pocket for the 3rd row head rest, but won’t be secured to the vehicle.

If you ever drive outside of the US, especially to the south, make sure every spec of that tactical stuff is out of your LC. They will make your life a living hell at the border and any security check point.
Or probably more so travel to the North (or East from my AK perspective).

The Marine Corps won't let me go to Mexico... so no worries there. But yes, I get what you're saying.

I would like to find a secure location to mount my Vaultek. Not a lot of options. The pop up lid makes it even more difficult.
B193DAAA-7ABB-48A3-BF21-13BD10D614E8.jpeg
3739DFA5-A714-476A-9D8A-BA365DE6A6FB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom