1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gullah basterds

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by beaufort-fj60, Jul 4, 2005.

1. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:
    I have a "second" house in Charleston, which is really a shop in disguise. Looks like a house on the outside, but it's really a woodworking shop on the inside. Anyhow to get to the story, some crack head Gullah basterd broke in and stole some interesting items.

what the crack head Gullah basterd stole.

1. washer and dryer
    2. crossbow
    3. compound bow
    4. three sets of golf clubs
    5. push mower
    6. weed whacker
    7. case of beer
    8. gas can
    9. weed whacker string

funny thing is the woodworking tools were worth 10 times what the stuff they took is worth. crack heads would not know the difference between a Lie-Nielsen block plane and a hole in the ground.

So if you Charleston guys see a news story about a Gullah basterd being shot with a crossbow, now ya know where they got it from.

2. wsdavies

wsdavies

Musta been a crackhead with a flatbed truck..That's a lot of crap..I think you need one of Erics sweet Pit Bulls to roam your yard....

3. White Shark

White Shark

Media:
    Albums:
    C'mon....Eric's dogs are lovable playthings for children. I've seen the pictures and everything...

4. wob

wob

I'd say it was probably Johnny Redneck instead of Gullah Crackhead. Crackheads usually only steal what they can carry and pawn off along the way to the crackhouse. The crackhead has usually long given up driving automobiles. :D

Plus, all of the items listed are probably being used by your thief right now.