Gulches July 14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHERMAN FJ62

Charlestons' King of Cruisers
Threads
On the calender next month is The Gulches, in Lauren's county Ron is out. I am interested in going.

I may have two other people interested in going.

Gulches Offroad Vehicle Park - Its just a rock, Get over it!

To make the most of the the trip I think we would have to leave by 8am. We would probably be gone all day. I think this would be a good event if it is not real muddy. If it is muddy I will not go.

Who is interested in going?

There seems to be easier trails.

(RKing probably easier then wheeling behind the Ryan's in North Charleston)

I probably want make it to the next meeting so I want to start talking about the trip.

Haha yeah well Ryan's is tough, still pretty sloppy back there.. Also still rocking my mich ltx so let's hope by July I can slap some KM2s on and go up, right now it isn't looking good..

This will be touch and go for me. My kids, as of now, have a state swim meet. That could change pending in their next 8-10 meets.

Haha yeah well Ryan's is tough, still pretty sloppy back there.. Also still rocking my mich ltx so let's hope by July I can slap some KM2s on and go up, right now it isn't looking good..

The trails look pretty mild if it is dry, run you michilins and it should be fine.

Mike you got a month to figure it out, do you think you will come to NC on any of the runs. Or are you going to leave the 100 untested?

This will be touch and go for me. My kids, as of now, have a state swim meet. That could change pending in their next 8-10 meets.

and here i thought something different when you kept telling me you were "DROPPING THE KIDS OFF AT THE POOL!" :) :)

clayton, you called today but could not hear you say anything...did you need something? Text me or email if you do...

No, that's dropping the Cosby's off at the pool.

never heard that version...only Dropping Kids Off....or SENDING SOME SAILORS TO SEA!

The Cosbys are black, it's only tilting that the saying would be that.

Does anyone have excessives number or email I dont see him online much

Does anyone have interest in this event?

I am interested but just not sure yet what is going to happen with the kids City Swim Meet. I do have a Jeep friend who has been asking to go with us to Gulches, whenever we go.

We are about a week out can anyone interested in going chime in if you are going and how many vehicles will be coming.

if you guys go...please get some good pictures for us to upload and a good report on what you think of the place. I hope you can get a few to travel the short trip to enjoy some fun on the trails in South Carolina. :)

I think the heat is causing the lack of interest. If it is around 100 I won't make the trip it is just too hot for me and the land cruiser.

Hey guys, sorry I've been out of the loop. I really wanted to go to this event, but I am not sure if I can make it next weekend. I will have to wait and see, but work has been crazy lately, and I have been put on call for the next week, which unfortunately includes next weekend. I will have to play it by ear...

Due to hot weather and Brock's 100 not having a/c in the seats, I vote to move this run to he fall or spring so we can have a better turn out and cooler conditions.

Your AC couldn't have picked a more terrible time to go out with the heat wave we are having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom