Gulches info and discussion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHERMAN FJ62

Charlestons' King of Cruisers
Threads
Canceled UNTIL MAY DUE TO WEATHER AND BROCK'S ATTRACTION to some one named TOM TURKEY

ere is the link to the gulches off-road area. It is about 3:30 hrs away from Charleston so it would be an all day affair.

http://www.gulchesorvpark.com

April is out for me along with the last part of march

Last edited:
We'd discussed February as well as May. February works better for me, does the 7th or 21st work? I'm thinking the 21st will give us time to plan. It's close enough for a day trip. This is a good place to break in your rig if you haven't wheeled it before - there are plenty of easy trails as well as trails that none of our rigs are built for. It was a great time when we went a few weeks ago!

Did you want to throw June on there as an option?

I don't like hot weather and dusty wheeling.

Feb 21 is out already committed.

Dang man! I can't do the 7th, heading to Vegas on the 4th til the 8th....I know bummer! We have company in the 21st!!! Let's do 1 Gulches run per month! It's right up the road lol

I cleared the 28th with the wife. The 7th of March is out for me since she moved our plans. How does February 28th sound? We could also do that Sunday, but they open a bit later... What say you, men of Swamp Fox?

Random fyi...if you are on FB there is an excellent group of people who tend to try and hit Gulches about once a month. Maybe see when they are going and/or simply make your own event on there...I am sure you can easily get a few more rigs to join in!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/205353912952558/420989834722297/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

They seem like a really cool group, thanks for pointing them out! I joined their Facebook page. Seem like nice folks!

Feb 28. How many people interested post up. I am a maybe on that date need to look at calendar

I think Feb 28th is a good date. If we don't get participation we can always push it back to after Turkey slaughtering season.

I would love to go to Gulches, I've been there before, there a little something for everyone. Its an easy day trip there and back from Chucktown, it was 2.5 hours exactly from my doorstep to Gulches the last time i was there.

True. Last time, ONSC set it up and Marshall and Teddy from UC met us there. It was a blast! I was planning to post on the ONSC and UC boards - the more the merrier! A bunch of folks from ONSC seem eager to either go back or try it out for the first time.

2/28 - pending decent weather, of course... I'll be bringing some friends from work. One has a locked/lifted 80 and another is about to buy a 60.

How's the weather at gulches? Maybe pretty wet? I am committed this weekend and have been pretty busy lately so I want to stay around charleston. Good luck

Based on the forecasts, it's a no-go for this weekend. We'll have to reschedule after turkey season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom