Guess where I was today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found snow, and lot's of it (for almost June that is).
P1020228.jpg
P1020229.jpg
P1020230.jpg

Ooooo Snow! Cool, but where is it... Sorry for my lack of wheelingness lol

We got a foot of new snow in the Porcupine Hills Friday night. Probably arount 3200 ft alt. The Porcupine hills are on the east side of Hwy 22 on the way to Pincher Creek.

The lower areas just rain, lots of rain.

Cool pics by the way.

I was out in the Waiporous last weekend and there were pockets of snow everywhere, but nothing like what you show. What alt is that at?

We got a foot of new snow in the Porcupine Hills Friday night. Probably arount 3200 ft alt. The Porcupine hills are on the east side of Hwy 22 on the way to Pincher Creek.

The lower areas just rain, lots of rain.

Cool pics by the way.

I was out in the Waiporous last weekend and there were pockets of snow everywhere, but nothing like what you show. What alt is that at?

That's the norm for your area. Last year at the same time flew via Calgary and there was 4-6 inches of fresh snow at the airport.

Here in Montreal it was around 25C today but muggy and felt like 30+. Montreal is always hot - even in the winter. ;)

Hint...if you click the link at the bottom of my sig it will show you, and it ain't Home Depot!

Sure just come to my back yard! lol thats freakin cool, I know where you live now!

Crazy there is snow up there......

I was busy doing the exact opposite, washing the truck and a few maintenance items after a fxxxing s*** show at aircare yesterday but Ill start a new thread on that:bang:

I can't remember the last time I washed my truck. I did vacuum a small forest of pine needles and other stuff out yesterday though, and put my sleeping platform and sushi table back in.

I am glad that when I came around that corner that the red Toy was stuck, because it was his 38" ruts I was following and would have probably slid into the same tree well he ended up in. There were two other toys in front of him as well, both in various states of getting unstuck and turned around.

This was just before the hill to the beaver pond, on the way to the lookout.

There were little pockets of snow in the trees, and then suddenly two feet of it on the road.

You let Grey squirrels ride in your truck? Or is that a flat faced rat? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom