Guaging 45LV interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale 1966 45LV

Back up For Sale

I have a 66 45LV that I had purchased from ColoCruiserJeff, it came completly media blasted and the Frame and axles had been painted in a PPG black paint. No motor, Trans, or T-case. I have not catagorized the parts to see what is missing, but it has all seat frames except the front seat back, door handles, window cranks, I have a remanufactured sill coming pre-paid, and all origional glass. Can post pics if there is any serious interest. I think ColoCruiserJeff has a post with pics and some of his progress upon tearing it down.
$4,000 OBO

Tony

Last edited:
Interested. Would like to see some pictures, and a price...

Shawn

I paid 6,000 delivered to my door. Make me a reasonable offer, I do understand the market has declined incredibly, but I will not give this away. With so few left it is still very rare. I am willing to work on the delivery as I do have a trailer and tow rig.

Tony

Have you done anything to it since you have had it? Is the body on the frame?

Shawn

thanks for posting up that link.

Last edited:
The body is on the frame and it rolls around. I have been buying new parts that I could find. Other than that it is sitting in the same place as when I got it.

you were building this for amy? sorry dude hope all is well i sent you a Pm give me a call.

Thanks JohnnyC for posting that link also. I would love for someone to get this rig complete so I can see it going down the road one day. I was going to build this for my ex who loved cruisers as much as I, but I have lost the heart to work on it as it reminds me of her too much.

Deliver to MA???

Were any parts actually sold on eBay from the original listing from the last owner?? If any were sold I bet they were the tougher ones to find. Is anyone doing reproduction quarters for these??

Dont chop that thing up.....bad karma.

Last edited:
I hear you, the body is too good to cut up, I just don't want to sit on it forever. I could change my mind and end up with too much into a resto on this.

Tony-

Have you sold the LV yet?? Thanks for the first right to her....I'm working on getting my $$ together!

Man, if this keeps up, I might one day be able to buy it when it's up for sale again... ;)

I have seen the truck in person. The body is as close to perfect as you're going to find in an LV. If it weren't for my certifiable excess of projects at the moment, I'd be seriously into it myself.

Anyone outside of AZ,NM and CO should definitely plan on getting the body primed before it ships. Even across town, I wouldn't do it if the humidity was high even. Just easier to spray it in primer now to avoid the rust that you'd get from driving through a puddle.

Dan

Tony-

It's been months since I've been on 'Mud....any luck finding a new owner for this beauty?
I truly hope you haven't chopped 'er.....

Nope, no buyer, and not chopped up. But it looks sad on the back porch under a tarp and awning.

A lot of elbow grease, paint, any rubber pieces, and rear quarter repair behind the wheel well. It comes with an FJ60 Drive train (Motor, Tranny, Transfer case) also, I was going to upgrade to a 4 speed and newer Generation motor. I haven't pulled all the parts out of the boxes, but there is enough to put together a cool cruiser rat rod from what I've seen going through them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom