GTFOTH Ride 4/26 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking forward to seeing the 60! I think everytime I’ve wheeled with you, you've been in the FJ.

I really would like to bring my 60, but not having sliders seems like a terrible idea at Chocco.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing the 60! I think everytime I’ve wheeled with you, you've been on the FJ.

I really would like to bring my 60, but not having sliders seems like a terrible idea at Chocco.

Wait what????

I'll have my 60 as well. See yall in the AM.

Wish I could join y'all...but a 7hr drive each way just doesn't make sense for a day ride.

Have fun, post pics, drink one for me!

- Brian

Keep a channel open. We need to get something on the books to get some janky 60s some trail rash.

Looking forward to seeing the 60! I think everytime I’ve wheeled with you, you've been in the FJ.

It’s been almost a year since I’ve wheeled it...so I look forward to it too!

@jasonbraswell

The grind and still drove it home...

20200426_111257.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics George.
I put mine here GTFOTH Ride
Didn't get near enough. We spent a lot of time turning around and wrangling kiddos.

Just saw all the pics. Awesome ride! Nothing like a few oh s*** moments to get the blood flowing hahaha. Lots of great spotting, I appreciate all the help.

Rory/Chris it was fun watching you guys navigate that off camber climb. Great driving!

That was a blast and one hell of a way to open up the season. Enjoyed seeing everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom