Gt2860 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i know no one ..cares but today i polished my intercooler as i went to wedge island and back and the cruiser behaved herself and didn't break any thing :D

Gt2860 running 20psi
water meth injection
top mount cooler from 4wd bits
3" zorst
custom intake 3"
safari snorkel
injectors and fuel pump done and tuned :D
IMG_0168.jpg

Hey your in Perth! Have you had it dynoed? If so what does it get to the tyres. Smokey?

Auto or manual?

I want to see videos.

No results to post yet, the auto wasnt playing the game. Will dyno after we work out how to get the TC to lockup on dyno.

Last edited:
OK, here are some results.

Before with TC locked up and GT2860 as tuned by another shop, after when I tuned it with CT26 Hiflow and no lockup on TC (which probably cost 10+ hp)

Both runs on 35" tyres. Intercooler to be fitted shortly and electronic boost controller.

ALL power is at the wheels

The hump in first dyno is the TC lockup, so needs to be ignored. I just couldnt get it to lockup no matter what I tried. Will next time though to show the low end 1400rpm grunt!
1HDFT - New turbo at 1.5Bar no intercooler.jpg

Didn't it have 240hp before ;)

Just found out the lift pump wasnt working. It really goes stacks better now, at least 180 by the feel of it. Unfortunately I had to drop it off this afternoon as I leave for Coral Bay tomorrow.... Otherwise it would be straight back on the dyno!

What is impressive is the improvement, forget the numbers for now and 35" tyres suck it. Its making more power at the wheels than an F150 they have there on the same size tyres and that has a 383 V8 petrol!

It starts making boost about 1200rpm and then pulls hard all the way to 4000
This is the dirty big front mount she is getting today :D
Graeme's turbo is amazing i cant get traction in the wet on 35's
holidays 2011 085.jpg

the top cooler is for sale :D
Trans cooler just bellow the cooler behind vents in my bullbar,
but the trans fluid flows through a radiator cooler then through my air to liquid
cooler i have been stalling it out and 4wd and so far all good
IMG_0246.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom