GSMTR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

trollhole said:
also bring some shrink wrap for your diffs. When they get drunk they won't notice you have shrinkwrap on it and the pink paint will be easy to remove.
oh yea like this

image-2036613635.jpg

and this

image-788516146.jpg

image-2036613635.jpg

image-788516146.jpg

:bounce: The dead line has been extended to Friday April 27. Don’t miss out on this deal get your order in today.:bounce2::
Last day for the group buy from Metaltech.

mkguyvr said:
we can work with that......:popcorn:

Wowwwww!!!!! That looks like the same color pink. I guess s*** like that happens when your still up drinking beer at 4am. Lurking around different camps just to see who is still up partying. :)

we can work with that......:popcorn:

the primary painter is in the pic and looks way hung over. god that was good times. sucks i wont make it.

2 kegs Friday and 2 Saturday. Get something like Budweiser and then something good. People didn't drink as much of the good stuff as they did the regular stuff. Also might want to chain the kegs down. The FL crew is back this year.

Also bring some shrink wrap for your diffs. When they get drunk they won't notice you have shrinkwrap on it and the pink paint will be easy to remove.

marshal we got something special for you :bounce::bounce2:

Registered today. I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon. PM me if you are coming from the Atlanta area and would like to caravan up there.

TURNMEOVER said:
the primary painter is in the pic and looks way hung over. god that was good times. sucks i wont make it.

The primary painter was a "SHE"!!!! Fun times

Georgia sure is projected to make a strong showing for GSMTR, just checked and 29 people are registered from Georgia :clap::clap::clap:

Anyone else gettin ancy like I am???

12 days til I'm on the trails! :clap: :steer:

Last edited:
4xsteve said:
Anyone else gettin ancy like I am???

12 days til I'm on the trails! :clap: :steer:

15 days for me!!! I'm READY ...... Wife's B-day friday the 4th ,cinco de mayo sat the 5th,mothers day sunday 13th , GSMTR thursday the 16th-20th, memorial day Monday 28th•••••• Pretty eventful month!!!

I'm excited! This is the shakedown for the mini truck. Hopefully I'll get some good wheeling before I break something. :hillbilly:

CID 96 said:
Me and Adam will be there Thursday morning.

Are you guys bringing your 40 and his jeep? RIDIN STYLE

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom