Gsmtr

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

Man they got pounded by big storms last night. Hope everyone survived.

chattfj40

SILVER Star

Still getting pounded...at noon. There was a brief respite during the morning, but its dumped about 1.5 inches here in Chattanooga...a couple hrs SW of GSMTR...damn wish I was there...

Todd

Yeah i just came back today because my buddies had to come back but we got there tuesday. It was freaking amazing. The rain really sucked last night and it was rough packing in the rain this morning. I ran 4, 5, and 6 trails without any problems. I also went to lower two on thursday evening and helped out some buddies who were not making it up the last part. I got a new winch on the truck so I had to break it in. I ended up winching two rigs up. One was a sprung 62 on 35's and another was a 40 on 39's. And I had to act as an anchor for three trucks which was pretty amazing while they were winching someone out. It was a blast. My winch got some real work and I got a ton of pics. They are developing right now but I will give them to Bailey to post up. I want to thank David and the Leaky Seal crew for letting me stay and ride with them. It was the best. I will never forget it. My friends had a good time too. Well I am recuporating or however you spell it now but just wanted to give yall an update. Oh I havn't left the forum by the way. Im just taking a real long hiatus for awhile from posting. But I had to post this.

Josh

lx450landcruiser

stuck in GA said:
Yeah i just came back today because my buddies had to come back but we got there tuesday. It was freaking amazing. The rain really sucked last night and it was rough packing in the rain this morning. I ran 4, 5, and 6 trails without any problems. I also went to lower two on thursday evening and helped out some buddies who were not making it up the last part. I got a new winch on the truck so I had to break it in. I ended up winching two rigs up. One was a sprung 62 on 35's and another was a 40 on 39's. And I had to act as an anchor for three trucks which was pretty amazing while they were winching someone out. It was a blast. My winch got some real work and I got a ton of pics. They are developing right now but I will give them to Bailey to post up. I want to thank David and the Leaky Seal crew for letting me stay and ride with them. It was the best. I will never forget it. My friends had a good time too. Well I am recuporating or however you spell it now but just wanted to give yall an update. Oh I havn't left the forum by the way. Im just taking a real long hiatus for awhile from posting. But I had to post this.

Josh

this post made me smile.... in a good way this time, i think youve come a long way already and this is your best post so far and im being serious. so how about some pics of your bed lined truck already ive beeen waiting for like months.

thanks
mike

Yeah picks will come. Yeah thanks a lot for the comment. I have been trying hard and have been reading a lot. I especially learned a lot from the boys at mcnab campground. Thanks again and pics will come soon.

lx450landcruiser said:
this post made me smile.... in a good way this time, i think youve come a long way already and this is your best post so far and im being serious. so how about some pics of your bed lined truck already ive beeen waiting for like months.

thanks
mike
i'll second mike on that. good post by stuck. i think the lil' guy is coming along.

Thanks guys. I couldn't have had a good time if it wasn't for the open minded, good, friendly, and hilarous guys in my group. All the guys at the campsite could have not been more hospitable. It just felt so great to be apart of a group like that. And it also felt good when they heard who I was on mud they just acknowledged it and moved on. It was the most fun time I have had wheelin. Thanks Leaky Seals and Cottonland boys again. Oh and David hopefully next time we can wheel together on a trail. I will be looking foward to next year!

Josh

Onur

GOLD Star

Good stuff Josh... ;) :flipoff2: See you are already cooler than me...I haven't even been on a trail ride... :flipoff2:

Welcome back Kotter...
-o-

It ALWAYS rains in Tellico, I have been 4-5 times and it has POURED every time,,, dont go there without some kind of rain gear, rubber boots, good to great tent/cover

good to hear you had a great time,,

Yeah he is there. I went up with him. He did really well and went up lower two fine until the end and he broke a rear driveshaft. I had to winch him out along with some other trucks. But he replaced the shaft and kept going. Oh and he didn't have the surfboard on top. He said he didn't have enough time. But I think he just didn't want to dent it on the GSMTR rocks. :doh:

Josh

Top Bottom