gsmtr (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landwagon

SILVER Star
Threads
I know this is early but I hope it gives everybody time to think about it, its June 7-the 13, at golden mountain park in Sparta, TN.
I starting to get parts ready (duals and rear springs / thanks Steve) and would like to have a get together wrench party when all parts are here.

Just throwing it out there.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
i would be down for going to it.

Well now that I can finally get out of bed. Tim called the other day and he wants to have a wrenching session at his shack in about a month or so when he can get all his parts rounded up. Mike talked about going.....I know I have to. I am to crippled to do the box myself:D.

I was going to help Tim with his box etc doing mine will be a cinch and give a good pattern(so to speak) to do Tims.

yea just let me know i will do my best to get there. you all know what happened last time. any how no more plastic tank on my radiator. so hopefully i can make it.

Hay crazy,I would like to take one of the banners to gsmtr do you know where they are?

Tim

Matt are you still thinking about going to this?

tim

nah I cant go on this trip. I have got a few tickets that i have to go to court for so i have to save my time off for those days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom