GSMTR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sammybones

Study in Moppishness
Threads
Figured I’d start a thread. I’m heading up Wednesday morning. I believe the following GA Cruiser folks are coming- @abuck99, @ga12r1, @bencallaway, @MongooseGA. I’m sure I’m leaving someone out.

My cell is 863-370-1571. Hit me up and we will start a group text. I’ll have a big pot of chili Thursday night if anyone’s interested.

Last edited:
I saw John when he arrived yesterday afternoon. There are a few Ga license plates here already

I’ll be up there Thursday. I think Gerry will be there Thursday. Brett T from Nashvegas is there already.

Gonna be sloppy AF. I called around this morning to see if anyone had some STT Pros in stock and see if I could get them mounted this morning. No luck. My KO2’s still have ok tread on them, they will have to do.

Yep - greasy mud cannot be avoided- a little mud in the AT's and they become slicks- no worries Im running them too

Looks like Wednesday is the worst rainfall day- 1.75" expected tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yep - greasy mud cannot be avoided- a little mud in the AT's and they become slicks- no worries Im running them too

Looks like Wednesday is the worst rainfall day- 1.75" expected tomorrow.

A few of us from Birmingham are heading out tomorrow morning as well. Look forward to meeting some of you guys.

Cool- see ya'll there

Make sure y’all fill out the online waivers if you haven’t already.

Thanks who all that came. I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I know I did. You are why we do this and our sponsors would not show up without you. It is a vicious circle!

See you next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom