GSMTR "Who's coming?" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
If your going to be somewhere in Tellico during GSMTR please sign in. I'm planning on doing a UC dinner and need to know numbers of members attending this year.

I'm planning on coming Wed night through Sunday.

I will be there with the boys.

We (the whole family) are going to try to get up for a day or so depending on the little one. Anyone ever been in one of the cabins to know if there are rooms with doors that close? If so, then as long as its OK, I'd probably like to stay there for a night. If not, then I'll try to find alternate arrangements or just not stay the night. Regardless, I said I'd pay for part of a cabin, so I'll honor that if you need me to, Marshall.

The larger cabins have rooms with doors hez. I think Marshall got one of those. Sounds like it might be the Kunz/Royston family central!!!

The larger cabins have rooms with doors hez. I think Marshall got one of those. Sounds like it might be the Kunz/Royston family central!!!

Cabins are small. 1 bedroom upstair with 2 big beds and a Futon downstairs. Page Title

Then we have the bunk house which has two sets of bunk beds.
Page Title

I'm in from either Mon or Tuesday through Thursday. Got to be in Chapel Hill Saturday for a wedding. So, if someone is coming for the weekend, we can share a spot in the cabin. If not, put me at the bottom of the list for a cabin, my tent/sleeping bag work pretty well.

I can stay up with Hez, Taylor, and baby with my boys so we can give her a bit of privacy...if that works?

FYI...In case you haven't figured it out, I am Hez. It's a nickname from when I was a kid and I guess it just stuck with my family.

As for GSMTR, I'll only be there Friday and Sat nights at the most. So the room would be available for the rest of the week (as long as I get clean sheets...which I'll bring).

knew nothing about it...until saw thread and still did not see a date....I am guessing it is Great Smoky Mountain Rendevous or Ride?

Gotta help us new guys out some....LOL

Did you get the UC e-mail I sent the other day with all the events?

No I did not.....but I just joined two days ago so maybe that is why. I had joined TLCA but did not join UC until this week.

Ron how about now? :D

I am planning on driving up to Pickens/Sunset/Pumpkintown the Thursday before GSMTR and will be staying in the area thru Sundayish or so. Not sure if Jim's gonna make it or not - but having vacationed in the area a few times over the last 15 years (not to mention I lived in Greenville as a baby ;) as well as visiting Jim's place every year - just want to get up and chill, do some hiking to the waterfalls and what not, maybe a trail ride up Jim's mountain and over the the powerlines, and hitting my favorite tex mex restaurant and the sushi restaurant (need to show the owner my nest owl tat ;).

Need to make plans with Dave/Lynn and any other interested parties to do sushi night???

Will be camping on the River Sunday night or Monday morning thru Saturday.

Let me know if anyone is driving over from Pickens Sunday/Monday if you want to caravan - I'll be taking 178 up to Rosman and then across 64. Kinda sorta becoming a tradition for me.

Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom