Gsmtr Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Capt Jim and the Florida boys.

Jim you can link to them all you want. I've got 5 total so far having to load them by modem so be patient.

1_multipart_xF8FF_2_Picture114.jpg

1_multipart_xF8FF_5_Picture399.jpg

1_multipart_xF8FF_4_Picture349.jpg

1_multipart_xF8FF_6_Picture361.jpg

1_multipart_xF8FF_3_Picture115.jpg

So far, all I see is a bunch of upside down cruisers!

Looks like momokawa is staying away from tellico, I like her roof the way it is
(not friggin crunched in). I guess that leaves me with only one option. GET A 40 NOW! good pictures by the way!

Nice pics Jim............... I am going to have to make a trip back up to tellico before school starts, that place is just awesome. Anyone want to go up for a weekend sometime in August?????

And matt don't be worried, there are trails from mild to wild at tellico......... me and gehn did trails 4,5,6 and neither can away with a scratch it was easier than the mountain estates thrashing.......

Jp,

Yeah a trip to tellico sounds good, I just became a member of mud when you guys last went up there. I think it was MLK weekend.

Ah well, I'm always looking for some off-road adventures, as long as it dosen't envolve me being upside down in the wagon. I'll have to save that for the 40. :cool:

I could be up for it, depends on if I end up doing that project in South Dakota if I do then I will be heading out west right before school I think.

Matt dont desert the wagons get a pig.

Will do marshall most likely I am thinking early august before school gets kicking again, so us college kids can make it............and hopefully malph will have his 40 done by then, and rudi registered and liscened :flipoff2:

There is a great place to camp off of trail five right at the river crossing, it would be killer in the summer time, nice and cool by the river and right at the trail head..............

SCJO06 said:
So far, all I see is a bunch of upside down cruisers!

Let me know what you want to see. We got everything from lashed to the trailer to up-side-down. I'll try to get a few more off to Marshall to post. Had a great time up there and would like to do it again, either later this summer or this fall. I'll let the mafia call the date as they have class schedules to deal with........

By the way, lot's of this up there after returning to camp:
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Early August

Hmmmmm.......what sounds familiar about that time of year?
School is still out. Football is over. Oh, yeah...that's when
we USED to do the annual meet. Timing is EVERYTHING.
I'm game for a weekend at UT in August. That time of year
will help with schedules for most of us who want to wheel.
GREAT CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Work out the dates and with this much lead time maybe
a few can go.
GREAT CALL!!!!!
GET -R-DONE

Ohm.....cruiser,cruiser,cruiser......Ohm....

I will post up some dates in a new thread about the trip and we can see what works best for everyone........... mmmmmmmm a nice relaxing wheeling trip in the mountains............ can't get much better, especially when it is 100* back home........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom