GSMTR Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some Pictures

LOWER 2
fred.JPG
lower2_1.JPG
lower2_2.JPG

Last edited:
LOWER 2
CAM.JPG

Last edited:
good pics i was there to see the white 40 bend his tie-rod on lower 2 sat.

1987 fj60
1999 trd
tlca #14863

Upper 2

Draging David up upper 2 after he blew a longfield. The Pig inner held up fine. David also broke a window and rearanged his right side on the way down but that is what Great Stuff is for.
upper2_1.JPG
upper2dd113_2.JPG
upper2dd113.JPG

Last edited:
good pics I was there to see the white 40 bend his tie-rod on lower 2 sat. I met him sat night getting gas on the way out.

87 fj60
99 taco trd
tlca #14863

tim harris said:
good pics I was there to see the white 40 bend his tie-rod on lower 2 sat. I met him sat night getting gas on the way out.

That was me.

So i guess you made it back to OH without incident?

GSMTR was a great event with awesome people...can't wait to go back next year. I don't know if i can wait a year to go back...I'll have some pics up in a few days..of FRANKY the exo'ed 80 and my Velveeta Wag....

-Al

71-CRUISER said:
Upper 2

Draging David up upper 2 after he blew a longfield. The Pig inner held up fine. David also broke a window and rearanged his right side on the way down but that is what Great Stuff is for.

Ouch. Was it a heat treated Long?

Great event. Great pics.

Michael,

Can you post the pic you took of my camo 40 exiting the river? Still got it? PM me if you want to email it direct.

Thanks

Lash

Josh83 said:
Has anyone taken an 80 through lower 2 yet?

I did! Lower 2, Guardrail, Helicopter Pad and Slickrock

I don’t have any pics, just a ton of digital video from where I am planning getting some, but that is going to take a while. Franky, Al and Jeremy where riding with us and they took a lot of pics, hopefully they will post them soon!

Last edited:
I got picks of you vzlafzj80. I was the white 80 winching a bunch of guys up it. You obviously didn't need it though. You did great. I was at the end of lower two. Cruisin GA is posting pics soon. Check em out they will be on there.

Alex,
I've got some pictures of your rigs as well al's. Once I get them downloaded I can post.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom