Gsmtr Is Next!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

departure time????

So, what time are we meeting at the rest stop? I'm good for 6:30AM if everyone else agrees. It would be nice to have time to setup camp before dark and then break out the beer.:beer:

Lets finalize route and departure time next Wednesday. I'm good with whatever time you all decide - I will be meeting you at the rest stop rather than coming into town first.

Tim

I am leaving butt crack-O-dawn Sunday the 13th

cam

Yo Cam - this whole butt crack thing has me nervous...

We still plan on loading the 40 into Chad's trailer Thursday? I'm pushing on it, but with the whole work thing getting in the way, it's going to be tight getting it done.

Still need the battery tray, some wiring done and a whole lot of little crap (flames out of the carb got my attention this weekend). Also need to borrow a wheel to mount my spare onto.

Any chance of pushing the load day back?

Yo Cam - this whole butt crack thing has me nervous...

We still plan on loading the 40 into Chad's trailer Thursday? I'm pushing on it, but with the whole work thing getting in the way, it's going to be tight getting it done.

Still need the battery tray, some wiring done and a whole lot of little crap (flames out of the carb got my attention this weekend). Also need to borrow a wheel to mount my spare onto.

Any chance of pushing the load day back?

shouldnt be a problem I think friday is going to be the load day anyway.

cam

Damn-it ,I wish I was going!! :frown: Money's just tight. I'd have to rent a trailer , price of gas sucks , oh yea, join TLCA and register for GSMTR........prolly too late too register huh? s***..I really wanna go. I'm still holding on to a tiny glimmer of hope that somehow,I can make it happen..........:rolleyes: :frown: .....Anyway you guys have fun !!,and take lotsa pictures :beer:

You can still register on site. Send Roger Theurer a PM to let him know you're coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom