For Sale GSMTR flea market (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wileycoyote

Watch this......
Threads
Not sure if this is the spot for this thread so delete or move if necessary. Since GSMTR is right around the corner I assume there will be some heavy items people need or want to sell. Hence the ad. Perhaps you have some items that are too heavy to ship or you need something like a frame. I'm sure we all have stuff to buy sell or trade. Maybe this will help coordinate some of that stuff.

I have a 76 frame good shape if someone is interested I can throw on a trailer. Also 75-83 doors and ambulance doors. Fj60 rear axles complete, and windshield frame for an 83. Let me know of anything else you may need.

Have a 75 front bib and windshield frame - both have some rust, but otherwise salvageable. They're stored in North GA and can bring them along if any interest. Also have some 88" Land Rover rear body panels if anyone is into those.

Pictures of both the windshield (glass is gone) and bib at bottom of this page: Parting Out: - 1975 FJ40

There were a few more bits and most of the emblems left over from this thread: For Sale: - Misc. FJ40 Bits

Had started to toss alot of stuff - just don't have the space with a Series frame off restoration in progress.

Last edited:
Have front & rear diffs out of fj40 1983 , 370 gears they show no wear , packed in 5gal. buckets in oil. can bring to Gsmiter $400.00 for all

Not sure I have anything to sell, but I am looking to buy. If anyone coming has a set of brown flares for a 91-92 80, I am in need. Also, I am looking for some of the same year brown interior trim bits.

Anyone coming from the Co Springs area that could deliver a transmission and T case on the return trip?

Old school small block to Toyota 4-speed bell housing. $100 obo.

IMG_20160501_195638919.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom