GSMTR 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be if my school schedule allows it

Registered

You don't have to go for the full week, many just go up Wednesday and do Thurs/Fri/Sat and go back home Sunday. @gatormark91 when are you planning on driving up? I'd be going up Sunday and doing the full week most likely.

You don't have to go for the full week, many just go up Wednesday and do Thurs/Fri/Sat and go back home Sunday. @gatormark91 when are you planning on driving up? I'd be going up Sunday and doing the full week most likely.
I probably won't do the full week. Depends on who goes with me, if I do any mountain bike riding there or on the way, etc ...

If my classes end up online I'll try and go but if they're in person I probably can't make it in October

Anyone from Florida hitting GSMTR in June?

From Tampa, but I‘m not sure about June, hoping to been in CO prep mode by then.

I’m in Seneca, SC right now though. Anyone down for a ride?

If not, any suggestions on trails within a few hours of here? I’m already starting to wear out one set tires on the motorcycle going up and down the mountains.

GSMTR in October isn't happening for me, what I'm really bummed about was that I signed up for Rubithon the week after GSMTR and that got postponed as well. I might still do a big wheeling trip but it will be solo/small group I guess

I would like to do an Alpine Loop trip. I started reading up on it. Shorter run than I thought it was. Something like three days to drive. Long way to go for a short run, but still would like to do it.

I'll do the October GSMTR if I have someone to wheel with. It seems like less of the hard core people are interested in GSMTR this year.

I would like to do an Alpine Loop trip. I started reading up on it. Shorter run than I thought it was. Something like three days to drive. Long way to go for a short run, but still would like to do it.

I'll do the October GSMTR if I have someone to wheel with. It seems like less of the hard core people are interested in GSMTR this year.
Unless you stop a whole lot to explore stuff for long periods, alpine loop is a day trip. Definitely awesome.

The longest of the day trips, but definitely no more than that. There’s so many options out there. You could spend a week or two exploring all the roads, trails, awesome towns, and old mines. Then another week for all the hiking, fly fishing, mountain biking, the Durango Silverton Rail Road and other sights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom