Events/Trails GSMTR 2020 now 10/26-31 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Registration open. More to come for the club including the cabin (we have the traditional duplex reserved already).

Cabin --- 10/28 - 11/1 --- Back in the duplex! One side for UC members, the other for LCLC members. Due to event limitations, we have one side of the duplex to be shared by UC and LCLC.

Pricing: $150 per spot, first come first served. Respective club members only until June 1st if there are any open spots. The only beds that can be called are the queens if you reserve two spots and call it. The couch will not be filled until actual bed spots are full.

Plagiarized from an un-named source:
For those that don't want to sleep in the cabin and want to sleep in a tent outside and just hang with us, you can and still be able to use the bathroom, shower, and kitchen. There is not a lot of room but probably enough for 3-4 small tents. You could also do a trailer or rooftop tent. I'll ask for $40 if you want to do that, and all funds will go to group expenses, but understand if the park says we can't have tents around the cabin you will have to move. Never happened but you never know. Also the cabin is listed as NOT pet friendly by the park so don't bring dogs. As far as kids and the ladies. Well I'll put it this way. This is one of those events I usually drink at and we are usually loud and obnoxious. You would be best served in finding accommodations outside or in another private cabin.

Payments will be made to paypal. info@upstatecruisers.com Please include your Mud name so we are sure to accurately update the list. We are your friend, so please send the money that way so we don't get hit with processing fees. Also note I have added a little money on to the price as we will buy bottled water, groceries (breakfast) and sandwich meat and snacks with it. Also note that once paid you cannot back out. If we do not make capacity and you cannot come no one will be allowed to take your place. Only when we are all full can someone in the club take your place.

***Refund policy amended: Due to the schedule change outside of our control, the previous "no refunds" will be reset to "no refunds starting August 1st". If you need to back out now let us know and we will get your funds back. Starting August 1st it is locked back in.

UC Side (3 queens, 1 twin, 1 couch)
1: @Trollhole
2: Trollhole (Upstairs Queen)
3: @ceby
4: @aquatech3
5: @greenseaman
6: @dbenke
7: @scott johnson
Couch:

Last edited:
I'm registered. Going to see if we can drum up more onsc folk to come.

Y'all got a cabin? Same as two years ago I hope.

Registration is now open for the 29th annual Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride. June 15th - 20th at Windrock park in Oliver Springs Tn. The 1st 50 to register will recieve a GSMTR tumbler in their driver bag.
Register here: 👇
GSMTR 2020 – STLCA
#GSMTR2020

I'm registered. Going to see if we can drum up more onsc folk to come.

Y'all got a cabin? Same as two years ago I hope.
Yes, same cabin as previously. Last year was an adapt and overcome hurdle.

Registered

Paid for two spots aka queen. Pretty sure Barry will be coming with me and possibly his son. I'd like the area upstairs. His son will chip in as well and throw down on the floor beside us or outside in a tent.

Paid for my spot in cabin

STLCA announced today that GSMTR is still on as planned. There is enough time that this virus issue will either have petered out, or it will be obvious that the event will not be happening.

Facilities are closed through 4/16 now.

1585076493132.png

GSMTR rescheduled until October 26-31
It'll be a Halloween Trail Ride
Dress as your favorite Land Cruiser(part)

Cabin Amended: With feedback that many are camping this year instead, and ultimately less are going, we consolidated the cabin to one of the two sides. This still leaves a few spots available as is.

Just paid for myself and Scott for the 2 remaining beds in the cabin ($300.00)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom