GSMTR 2019 registration is open! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Depends on the trail, some trails your stock corolla will work fine. Other trails probably need about 1000hp and 54” tires minimum. There’s a huge amount of trails, all levels of difficulty. That picture was on a double black diamond, an 80 on 37s and 6 inch slees isn’t getting through with out body damage, I know this.

Sometimes all you need is a little extra diesel :lol: @SFROMAN Pic credit to @AJR

My first GSMTR and I cant wait to go back. not sure when that will be though. I did break my drive shaft on day 1. I rode with johny on day 2 and we fixed the broken driveshaft that evening. got to go back out twice on my third day.

My truck def needs a few issues fixed but overall I was very impressed with how it performed.

that place was awesome.

I really miss Tellico, but Windrock certainly helps ease the pain. GSMTR is by far my favorite non-ONSC run event. Granted, I've never been to Rubithon, Cruise Moab, or CMCC, but I always have a great time! It was awesome getting to hang out with @GLTHFJ60 , @SFROMAN , @AJR , and @neslrac .

The 4Runner did pretty well. Carnage included a broken knuckle stud and my power steering pump is starting to sound like it's on its last legs. My tire carrier broke off at the pivot, but I think that was just the result of a lot of years and stress where the trailer spindle was welded to the bumper tubing and it just finally gave out. Time to take these breakage points and make them stronger!

Already thinking about GSMTR 2020!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom