GSMTR 2019 registration is open! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First 50 to register will receive a free tumbler.
Registration | GSMTR 2019

FB_IMG_1546435258965.jpg

I'm planning to go but probably won't pre-register. Work schedule is blowing up and short handed these days so may have to play it by ear.

Shirts and all other dated materials are part of the reason. We also have to have a head count for food.

OK, if I read correctly we will need to make other arrangements for food if we did not pre-register?

Dude, Just pack your stuff, load your rig and drive to the event. Early registration is closed, you we still be able to attend and get meal tickets at the event. The club just can not guarantee you will receive a drivers bag and a event t-shirt (most of the time they will have extras). With that said you still want to bring your favorite food/snacks and drink of chose. So go and enjoy the activities, Wind Rock is a awesome place and GSMTR is an awesome event.

I hope that clarifies it better.

Dude, Just pack your stuff, load your rig and drive to the event. Early registration is closed, you we still be able to attend and get meal tickets at the event. The club just can not guarantee you will receive a drivers bag and a event t-shirt (most of the time they will have extras). With that said you still want to bring your favorite food/snacks and drink of chose. So go and enjoy the activities, Wind Rock is a awesome place and GSMTR is an awesome event.

I hope that clarifies it better.
What he said. We can accommodate a few (20 or so) walk up registrations with no problem.

Any GSMTR attendees want a new reman 22RE crankshaft with new rod/main bearings? One rod journal rusty ,may or may not clean up. Price is right. Free.

22re crank.jpg

Yours!

here ya go @tgreco , dont have a bunch though.

wheeling the 2wd tundra at the overlook. silly hundy guys, who needs 4wd? :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom