GSMTR 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had full plans/intentions. Things are up in the air now, as I've got a family member's graduation and this whole newborn thing. Apparently an 8 month old wouldn't want to spend all day on the trails?

Yeah.... Wait until they can watch a DVD screen. The last gsmtr I went to I brought my 4 and 2 year old and 6 months pregnant wife. They did pretty good watching movies until Oliff lost a spring hanger banging his shackle against a rock. If I recall that was a good 2 hour repair stop, in the rain no less. Ahhh...good times!

Unfortunately my daughter's birthday is the 15th and my anniversary is the 19th so I won't be making this trip.

Had full plans/intentions. Things are up in the air now, as I've got a family member's graduation and this whole newborn thing. Apparently an 8 month old wouldn't want to spend all day on the trails?
Carter was 7 months old his first gsmtr.
I usually go I will probably only go for the weekend.

Yeah.... Wait until they can watch a DVD screen. The last gsmtr I went to I brought my 4 and 2 year old and 6 months pregnant wife. They did pretty good watching movies until Oliff lost a spring hanger banging his shackle against a rock. If I recall that was a good 2 hour repair stop, in the rain no less. Ahhh...good times!

Unfortunately my daughter's birthday is the 15th and my anniversary is the 19th so I won't be making this trip.

In the rain and in 2 feet of mud.

I’m going to Greece the last week of May, so I’m not a No, but it will be a little tight doing a long weekend before that 2weeks off. I kinda like the Idea of doing the April 28/29 cancer charity wheeling weekend near Charlottesville. New event, in our backyard and fits my calendar a little better than GSMTR. Ed posted it under food for thought.

B6484255-054E-4521-B7C1-D9F0B7B962F9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom