GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

By the time we pick up those tires we'll probably have a few flats that need fixing by then. Don't be alarmed if a few trailers are riding on some giant tires coasting into northern Virginia!
I like that!

I'm leaving this morning for my daughters place in Richmond then hopefully will be on the road to GSMTR early Wednesday morning. Might even see you guys on the interstate!!!!!

Once I put the beer in ice I'll be all packed and ready to go.

Will do

Was a very good event. Neat trails, good guys and good weather until a mini Tornado blew through right after the raffle. Was very impressed with the number and length of trails at Windrock- it's huge. Great raffle too although I didn't win anything. Thanks to Stump for a passenger seat for all three days!

Was a very good event. Neat trails, good guys and good weather until a mini Tornado blew through right after the raffle. Was very impressed with the number and length of trails at Windrock- it's huge. Great raffle too although I didn't win anything. Thanks to Stump for a passenger seat for all three days!

I second Gary's comments.
You can ride with me anytime Gary.

Thanks for taking one for the team Stump!!

My plans did not work out as planed but still a Great time with great peaple! And you to Matt!!

And a good time was had by all. It was a long drive but it was nice to get beck to GSMTR.

My plans did not work out as planed but still a Great time with great peaple! And you to Matt!!
Which Matt? lol I guess both.
It was a great trip. My co pilot had fun too. Once he got a little more comfortable around Tiki. Next trip for us is coal miner.

So what's the long story? Or is the wound still too fresh?

It was a tiring trip, so much so that my 40 needed a short nap on the trail.....

052017_fj40Flop.jpg

So what's the long story? Or is the wound still too fresh?

My tow rig broke down the Wednesday before we left. So Burl said he could tow the 40 down. We left Wednesday and stoped in Harrisonburg to get gas and Atifreeze was leeking between the Waterpump and block. So we decided to turn back and skip the trip. When we got home the leek stoped. So we unhooked the 40 and drove down and hitched a ride.
It is destiny that my 40 does not go to GSMTR. I am not going to tempt fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom