GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have Crusha tow your 40.

I towed my 40 to GSMTR behind Lylia's 80 - no problem.

Back in the day Bart, back in the day.

Can't really use Bob as an example for towing, he also towed with an Fj Cruiser

If it goes it tows!

Towing would not be an issue...it's the stopping that would have sitting in a pile of :poop:

That's why the trailer has electric brakes, preferably on both axles.

They should be good! They are in pa it's required to have brakes on both axles.

It's not the trailer brakes that cause concern...

I'm going. Will register shortly. Quinton from Coalmine last year is coming as my Wingman. Planning to drive down Wednesday.

Not using my car trailer Schmucko if that helps your situation at all. Are you in need of a trailer, a tow rig or did DMV revoke your driver's license for old age?

I'm registered!

You all don’t want to miss the GSMTR 2017 Raffle; this is going to be the biggest Saturday Night Raffle in years, UPS and FedEx arriving daily with more awesome prizes.

This year’s Major Sponsors so far are: Southeast Overland, Benton Welding, ACC Garage, JBA Off-road, RC4WD, Orange Boxx Fab, Land Cruiser Heaven, Pro Comp USA, Trollhole Cruisers.

Supporting Sponsors: Bundutec USA, Clemson 4 Wheel, Cruiser Parts LLC, Iron Pig Off Road, Low Range Off Road, Metal Tech, Power Tank, RCV Performance, Slee Off Road, TRD Parts 4U- Toyota of Dallas, TPI 4X4, Trail Gear, Tuffy Security Products, Demello off Road, Borgeson, Sack Wear, Cascadia Vehicle Tents, OK4WD, Cruiser Outfitters, FJVI Store, Warn, SOR, Outer Limit Supply and more showing up every day.

50 days left til GSMTR register today; www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register

I got a surprise for around the camp fire.

Hookers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom