GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Registration is open for the 26th annual Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride (GSMTR), at www.stlca.org/gsmtr/ . The event is May 15-20, 2017 at Wind Rock Park, Oliver Springs, TN (near Oak Ridge) This Park is 72,000 acres with over 300 miles of trails from mild to wild, something for everyone.

There will be easy and moderate guided trail rides Monday-Friday

Your registration includes: Free primitive camping in group camping area, Thursday night games and hotdog cookout, Friday evening pizza and beverages followed by a Band and Saturday evening BBQ meal and Raffle plus a T-shirt and event decal.

The park offers Cabins and full hook up RV spaces, for more information on the park www.windrockpark.com

Registration Note: We are still working on the See Who’s Coming page; your name will show up there in a few days.

I'm in.

Ok boys. Rubber just met the road, so who is in? We had ten guys post for Cruise Moab and this is just one state over.

You got us confused with a wheelin club. We just hang out at restaurants and people's basements.

I'm in also. What do you think about driving down Wednesday?

I'm iffy?!?!
My tow rig is getting head studs in march. $4000 don't know if I will have the cash to drive.
I may hitchhike down with someone. Split the cost.

I'm definitely going.

In the olden days we would arrive on the Saturday or Sunday before GSMTR officially started. This gave us plenty of time to be lazy, sleep late, blow s*** up, drink a little, and still get in at least 2 solid half days of wheeling. The start time seemed to get later with each passing day so arriving early was a necessity.

I should have an open seat for the road down and back.

Chris can always drive my Taco down and I'll fly to Tennessee!

As much as I love that arrangement, I'll be driving and have seats.

Reactions: SAS
Chris can always drive my Taco down and I'll fly to Tennessee!

As much as I love that arrangement, I'll be driving and have seats.

I'm hoping to have my truck done and haul the 40 down.
Maybe get some retribution!

I'm hoping to have my truck done and haul the 40 down.
Maybe get some retribution!

What...you don't want to repeat your "Hard Luck Award" success from last time?

No I don't!

I'm in if we have reverse tech day and everyone else gets my junk running :) Oh and some one donates a tow rig (and someone who can drive a trailer)

I'm in for getting the pumpkin going again!!!
I don't know if you can see over the steering wheel of my tow rig:flipoff2:

So just how much is in the tool fund?

I'm in if we have reverse tech day and everyone else gets my junk running :) Oh and some one donates a tow rig (and someone who can drive a trailer)

What does it need ?? There are several of us that would help you get it ready. Start a list of what is needed and let us know

Sounds like we have the first task of the tech day.... Getting the pumpkin to Ryan's shop. Who's got a winch on their trailer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom