GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Registration is open for the 26th annual Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride (GSMTR), at www.stlca.org/gsmtr/ . The event is May 15-20, 2017 at Wind Rock Park, Oliver Springs, TN (near Oak Ridge) This Park is 72,000 acres with over 300 miles of trails from mild to wild, something for everyone.

There will be easy and moderate guided trail rides Monday-Friday

Your registration includes: Free primitive camping in group camping area, Thursday night games and hotdog cookout, Friday evening pizza and beverages followed by a Band and Saturday evening BBQ meal and Raffle plus a T-shirt and event decal.

The park offers Cabins and full hook up RV spaces, for more information on the park www.windrockpark.com

Registration Note: We are still working on the See Who’s Coming page; your name will show up there in a few days.

Got a question, is there a lot of people there the first few days? We went down for the first time last year on Friday but didn't spend the night. I was kind of thinking about trying to get a cabin but wanted to see if many local guys are there Mon - Thursday before I get one. I would say I need to call right now to get one, just waiting on my buddy to let me know if he can get off work for a few days.

Yes, there will be strong TN showing from Sunday afternoon through the entire week. Roger, Rob and Andy (to name a few) will be running the show & leading trail rides starting Monday morning.

However, it is very likely that the cabins at Windrock are reserved already, but check availability as soon as you can in case you have lottery winning luck.

STLCA-17 (2).jpg

64 Days til The Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride

The Band is booked

The BBQ is ordered

The Raffle prizes are rolling in

The Committees are working hard to make this an awesome event

The only thing left is for you to register; you don’t want to miss the 26 annual GSMTR

www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register/

As a new guy here, is it possible to do the beginning couple of days and not the weekend? That weekend is already booked for us, but I'd like to go for part of it.

Yes, we have guided trail rides Monday -Friday. The band is Friday evening and BBQ and Raffle is Sat evening.

You all don’t want to miss the GSMTR 2017 Raffle; this is going to be the biggest Saturday Night Raffle in years, UPS and FedEx arriving daily with more awesome prizes.

This year’s Major Sponsors so far are: Southeast Overland, Benton Welding, ACC Garage, JBA Off-road, RC4WD, Orange Boxx Fab, Land Cruiser Heaven, Pro Comp USA, Trollhole Cruisers.

Supporting Sponsors: Bundutec USA, Clemson 4 Wheel, Cruiser Parts LLC, Iron Pig Off Road, Low Range Off Road, Metal Tech, Power Tank, RCV Performance, Slee Off Road, TRD Parts 4U- Toyota of Dallas, TPI 4X4, Trail Gear, Tuffy Security Products, Demello off Road, Borgeson, Sack Wear, Cascadia Vehicle Tents, OK4WD, Cruiser Outfitters, FJVI Store, Warn, SOR, Outer Limit Supply and more showing up every day.

50 days left til GSMTR register today; www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register

I really enjoyed hanging out and camping with the Appalachia Cruisers last year, you guys were super welcoming and friendly. Looking forwards to reconnecting again this year, I'm registered!!
This is a huge trip for me really hoping everything goes according to plan.

:D

IMG_3808.JPG

IMG_3809.JPG

Last edited:
It was a pleasure having you hang out Matt, look forward to doing an all 60 run. Your welcome any time

Only 21 days left to pre-register for 26 th Annual GSMTR May 15-20,2017. You can register at the event but you may not receive a T-shirt or driver’s bag and you will pay $10 more. And pre registering helps us plan for meals, camping etc. register at www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register

We have lots of great things planned; Guided Trail rides all week, Thursday night Hot dog cookout and cornhole tournament, Friday night pizza dinner and live performance by Handsome and the Humbles , Saturday morning the blindfold driver race and Saturday evening BBQ Dinner and an awesome Raffle.

Register now

Only 21 days left to pre-register for 26 th Annual GSMTR May 15-20,2017. You can register at the event but you may not receive a T-shirt or driver’s bag and you will pay $10 more. And pre registering helps us plan for meals, camping etc. register at www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register

We have lots of great things planned; Guided Trail rides all week, Thursday night Hot dog cookout and cornhole tournament, Friday night pizza dinner and live performance by Handsome and the Humbles , Saturday morning the blindfold driver race and Saturday evening BBQ Dinner and an awesome Raffle.

Register now

@DSLTOY, when is the last day to register? Just want to get preregistered.

@DSLTOY , Roger is there any additional charge if you pull a camper into the primative camp ground area where everyone puts their tents?

No there will be a number of RVs in the group area

The deadline for pre-registration for the Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride is just around the corner.

If you haven't registered yet, head over to www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register to sign up before May 1st!

IMG_0847.JPG

The Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride at Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, TN is turning out to be the best yet. You don't want to miss out on the great food, live music and huge raffle that will benefit the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association and BlueRibbon Coalition.

Raffle prizes include a set of 5 tires, a bumper, several winches, RC off road trucks and many others.
The $85 Driver Registration includes:
Guest registration for your family or 1 guest
2017 GSMTR T-shirt & decal
Primitive camping from May 15th to 20th
Guided Trail Rides
Dinner Thursday & Friday
Live Band Friday
BBQ Meal Saturday
And a Driver's Raffle Ticket for a BIG prize

Don't wait. Sign up TODAY!

#greatsmokymountaintrailride
#gsmtr2017 <---the official hashtag

I'm waiting on a buddy to let me know if he can go, should know by tomorrow.

Finally registered. Look forward to seeing everyone. I'll be there Wed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom