GSMTR 2014 (1 Viewer)

Who is planning on going to GSMTR this year?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No, I remember Ted saying "Tippy" more than once in that section!

Or wait, maybe that was "Tipsy"?

"Very very tipsy!"

Hmmm. I'll have to think about that one.

Ted going up 16:

Me going up 16 (Ted, can you please edit this an put your "NO WINCH LINE HERE" on it for me?

Here's one of Spanky going up 16....

And John...

Last edited:
EDIT: I just realized Carter posted that pic; I assumed Ted posted it, as he likes to do those things too. So I'll edit again when/if Ted responds to my comments. For now, act like Ted posted it. :redface:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha. That's hilarious.

Two problems I see though:
1) I thought I recall you saying afterwards about that spot "it never felt bad". (Or are those John's words in the thought bubble?)
2) When was the last time you ever saw the Gecko to ANYTHING fast? Much less in two seconds! :D Takes longer than that just for the power to get to the wheels after changing directions sometimes! :slap:

And in your defense Ted, you woulda walked up that section pretty quick and easy with either hydro assist, more left turn, or both. We just couldn't quite get you over to that sweet spot at the front left.

Hey Carter-- Soup Nazi say.. "No Soup for you!!" Your vids are marked as private.:eek:

I don't exactly recall exactly but there was one point where it did get pretty light on my side but I never lifted a tire so all is good. Steve's right, I had no left turn so it wouldn't hold the rock!! Damn it! :moon:

No, I remember Ted saying "Tippy" more than once in that section!

Or wait, maybe that was "Tipsy"?

"Very very tipsy!"

Hmmm. I'll have to think about that one.

you guys shoulda' heard my passenger...

ohfudgegiftumblr_zps471240c9.gif

I had to turn to him and ask him if he trusted me... He responded very weakly: 'Yeah, but it's long damned way down"

for what it's worth, I might been a little tipsy, I mean tippy. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the public/private thing Ted. I pushed them up via Picasa, and it was supposed to make them public automagically. They should be fixed now.

Thanks for the heads up on the public/private thing Ted. I pushed them up via Picasa, and it was supposed to make them public automagically. They should be fixed now.

cool!! There's proof that Louise's old man has video, we need!! Call him now and get it. :flipoff2:

Top of trail 3 - Ted and John.

Note John actually found the skinny pedal!!!

Well I managed to go all of GSMTR and then almost a week back home before getting hit with poison ivy. Guess I hit something while unpacking. Its all over my left forearm.

FInally got the one uploaded that I really wanted. This is Ted's traverse of the open ridge from start to finish. We need to come up with a name for this section since it's only a tiny portion of the trail, yet it's the number one most referred to spot. Ya know, kinda like Ted's Turn.

Last edited:
FInally got the one uploaded that I really wanted. This is Ted's traverse of the open ridge from start to finish. We need to come up with a name for this section since it's only a tiny portion of the trail, yet it's the number one most referred to spot. Ya know, kinda like Ted's Turn.

Clearly this is the trail Hendog was referring to when he said "One side is open casket, the other side is closed casket!"

Clearly this is the trail Hendog was referring to when he said "One side is open casket, the other side is closed casket!"
Haha. Yup, this is "that trail". Definitely one of those quotes that will stand the test of time I think (in our circles anyway).

*Hendog, can you set the record straight so I can tell the original story correctly; was it you or was it Roger that came up with that phrase? I have it in my mind that Roger coined that one. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Roger, but I have repeated it Many, Many Times!:smokin:
2012-07-28_13-15-31_824.jpg

whoa, that's some view! :eek:

Thanks for uploading Steve, great video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom