Gsmtr 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
STLCA will be hosting next years GSMTR, I will be the Chairman.
It may seem a little early to start planning but the with a large event like GSMTR it takes a year to get ready.

The items I need volunteers for now are:

1/2 page AD for Toyota Trails
T-shirt design
And Howard to get the website up and running, he may need help with content.

We would be happy to continue w/ the t-shirt design and printing etc.

That is, if you liked this years shirt.
I am wearing my ACC shirt right now as a matter of fact.

We would be happy to continue w/ the t-shirt design and printing etc.

That is, if you liked this years shirt.

Are you proposing the same deal as this year, where you shirt is in addition to the offical event shirt? Did UC pay for the free ACC shirt given away in the drivers package or did you donate them?

UC paid for all the Event shirts that were optional w/ the registration, and ACC donated the grey ACC shirts that came w/ every registration.

Our Graphics guy did the design work for the "20th aniv. event shirt" and we had our screen-printer press all the shirts.

We would appreciate having your ACC shirts for the drivers bag. We can discuss the event shirt offline, I would like to go back to a shirt like we use to do, if we can get some good art work.

Thanks ACC for all your support.

Roger--We'd like to do the blind fold driving event again next year, it was a lot of fun. The time of 1:00ish on Saturday seemed to work pretty well too.

STLCA will be hosting next years GSMTR, I will be the Chairman.
It may seem a little early to start planning but the with a large event like GSMTR it takes a year to get ready.

The items I need volunteers for now are:

1/2 page AD for Toyota Trails
T-shirt design
And Howard to get the website up and running, he may need help with content.

on the half page AD...referenced above. Are you looking for someone to draw something or chip in on the cost? I can chip in on the cost...but drawing is not in my lane.

on the half page AD...referenced above. Are you looking for someone to draw something or chip in on the cost? I can chip in on the cost...but drawing is not in my lane.
I think we are looking for someone with an idea first. If that person can sketch an idea that would be a plus. :hillbilly:

we are looking for someone to do the art work or at least come up with an idea. i beleive the two half page ads in trails are free for chapters hosting an event.

My favorite GSMTR shirt was STLCA's '01 design. Of course don't do the same thing, but it may be a way to spark some ideas by looking at designs that have gone over well or that people say they liked. Unfortunately I can't draw either; my skills are all :steer:. :D

we are looking for someone to do the art work or at least come up with an idea. i beleive the two half page ads in trails are free for chapters hosting an event.

And if you make it strictly a TLCA membership event you can have a full page twice yearly.

Trollhole said:
And if you make it strictly a TLCA membership event you can have a full page twice yearly.

But then we couldn't invite Rob's TU buddies with their jeeps. But seriously we don't want to recruit non Toyota drivers but there are always a couple of people that have friends that have non toyotas that they want to bring, so I think we can make the half page work for us.

I hope this is not out of line since I just found the STLCA page and haven't gotten registered yet, but my sister-in-law has a degree in graphic arts and if I had some pictures of previous ads and/ or t-shirts, I might get her to help me put together some ideas for either/ or both.

Tucker

I hope this is not out of line since I just found the STLCA page and haven't gotten registered yet, but my sister-in-law has a degree in graphic arts and if I had some pictures of previous ads and/ or t-shirts, I might get her to help me put together some ideas for either/ or both.

Tucker
I think I speak for the club when I say we certainly would not turn down that offer!

Do we have a date set yet? I wanted to do a calendar for the year and put this in as a must do.
Thanks.

Thanks, I'll add it to the calendar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom