GSI Outdoor Kitchen center (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some of the sinks come out, then they are no more diffucult to clean than a wash basin. I actually like a wash basin better. If you get a dishwater safe one, you can put it in the diswasher after your camping trip.

Some of the sinks come out, then they are no more diffucult to clean than a wash basin. I actually like a wash basin better. If you get a dishwater safe one, you can put it in the diswasher after your camping trip.
Huge mixing bowls also work. I'm talking about the ones that are like 2' across. When I do camp dishes I'll grab three. I put the dirty dishes in one. When I get to the water I'll clean the other two and catch rinse water in one of them. The clean dishes go into the other. After washing the dishes I'll clean the dirty dishes and rinse bowls. Same thing can be done with dish pans. I just happen to have the bowls.

Saw this the other day and thought it was a good idea. No more squatting to wash dishes. Two wash bins and a drying rack.

file_1_2.jpg

TriLite Wash Station

I like that unit, the problem is you can't buy them. I have found them on a couple of sites but they are always sold out. :frown:

Just bought a new, in the box off of eBay. Probably paid waaaay too much, but oh well as it is probably the last new one in existence and should last me for years.:)

If anyone is still looking, there is one in the Miami area Craigslist and the woman is very nice...Although she was hesitant to ship to California for me or i would have two of them now.

Oh, so that is why my post is gone, just saw the message at the top.

Yeah, when I first saw this I thought it was great.
I may have to pick one up as it is getting harder to stoop down and do the dishes with wash basins on the ground.

The old knees are not what they use to be :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom