Group buy? ProComm JBC101 9" Rubber Duck Magnet Mount CB Antenna (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds good to me. Although, I have no idea where Kevin's shop is located, I'm sure I can find out. Let me know how to get you payment .

X2 on the payment.

That would be fine with me. Unless there's a group ride on mlk day.

Sorry, I'm not going to make it out to Kevin's shop today to drop these antennas off. Thursday for sure. I'll confirm tomorrow.

I'll be there at the meet with cash in hand. Thanks.

-Norm

Last edited:
Sratch Kevin's shop, I think it might be easier to bring the antennas to the CSC meeting next Thursday. Let me know if that works or how you want to pick up your antenna. I live in Ahwatukee if anyone wants to pick up from me.

See you in the AM Kevin ;)

Gus 96 FJ80 said:
Sratch Kevin's shop, I think it might be easier to bring the antennas to the CSC meeting next Thursday. Let me know if that works or how you want to pick up your antenna. I live in Ahwatukee if anyone wants to pick up from me.

Sent you a pm.

I was planning on picking mine up at the meet on the 20th...

Gus, if anyone backs out, Ill take one.

I still have two antennas for two of you. Please let me know if you still want them. If not, I have two other people interested.

Let me know

Sorry :whoops:, I missed the meet. I'll swing by your place, or a convenient meeting spot, to pick mine up. Just pm me the location and time...

Sorry. No way to make the meets usually. My sons BSA campouts are usually the 3rd weekend of the month. Let me know where I can come by and I'll come get my antenna.

I just got my Rubber duck antenna in the mail over the weekend. The reviews from the group were good and after driving behind Kevin at Red Creek, i saw the benefit of a low, rubber antenna driving in the canopy of trees near the water.

This was a good deal set up by the OP, the price for the unit was the same but the darn shipping is where they getcha! :eek:

I cant wait to use it. Got the CB (uniden 520 from Medtro - new in box!) set up and with some help from Saddle tramp and his heatgun/shrinkwrap we got the cig lighter adapter hooked up to it. Some HD velcro to mount on the backside of the center console and now the 60 is CB ready :)

I see a camping trip in your future, campfire, beer, the Mogollon Jeep monster stories. "I love it when a plan comes together"

excellent - having a CB now entitles you to a brand new installment of "the motor oil speech" :hillbilly: :lol: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom