Group buy? ProComm JBC101 9" Rubber Duck Magnet Mount CB Antenna (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone want to buy rubber duck antenna and magnet mount. Ebay seller will do $17 each with free shipping if I buy 5-10 ProComm JBC101 9" Rubber Duck Magnet Mount CB Antenna

Kevin......could you please pass this along to anyone outside the CSC who might be interested.???

It's only saving $3 but I couldn't find anything cheaper than $20.59 online.

Anyone know where to find cheaper than $17?

Thanks,
Brian
ProComm Rubber Duck Antenna.jpg

I would take one

Has anyone seen any deals on the 510 XL or 520 XL Unidens? Great combo for someone needing both antennae and radio

You might try emailing Procomm. $17 is pretty hard to beat.

If you aren't in a hurry, monitor Uniden Direct for remans. You can usually find them for $25 to $35.

I'll go in for 1 at $17. I still can't believe that a little rubber duck antenna is going to work well, but will am willing to try it out on the word of others. Seeing is believing.

Let me know when and how to get you the money.

I still can't believe that a little rubber duck antenna is going to work well.................

That's what I thought. I've beat the hell out of mine for a year and it's still going strong.:clap:

Put me down for 1. Any idea when you might order these?

Rob, what you do in your own home is up to you, but we don't need to know about your :censor: activities. ;p

Considering it's on my roof, it's fairly public.:p

I'm in. Uno rubber duckio...

That's 5, I'll order them today. We can work out the payments later, maybe pick them up at Kevin's shop for a small handling fee?

... I still can't believe that a little rubber duck antenna is going to work well, but will am willing to try it out on the word of others. ...

The best would be a 104" whip, mounted in the center of the roof. This would be cumbersome on the trail, anything else is a compromise. Taller antennas need to be mounted on the front or back of the rig, not the best for ground plane and some of the output is blocked by vertical surfaces (the rig). A short antenna is less effective, but if it is in the center of the roof, has the best possible ground plane and no blockage, can work well. Mag mount works for those of us who prefer to remove it when not needed. Pick your poison.:meh:

The ProComm is well made, strong magnet, fire ring type connection, good antenna, etc. The only short coming that we have found is the SWR adjustment cap can get knocked off by branches, (same type cap as the fiberglass antennas). With age they get stuck on better or a bit of electrical tape holds it. IIRC, Rob has some spares?

If it's not too late put me down for one too.

Thanks,
Norm

when I ordered them, they wear manufactured, as needed, to fill orders. You may not see them for about 2 weeks.

10-4 Delivered...........I'll get these dropped off to Kevin's shop this Tuesday or Wednesday. Let me know if that doesn't work for anyone.

Sounds good to me. Although, I have no idea where Kevin's shop is located, I'm sure I can find out. Let me know how to get you payment .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom