Group buy on powerful, 12v-portable compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yep

Threads
Is anyone interested in this compressor (currently called the MF-1050)?

Fantastic output for such a low price. They used to sell for around $40 but they have gone up to around $70 now.

In order to get the discount I agreed not to publish the exact price, but I can say that I have arranged to get them between the prices shown above.

Send me a PM if you are interested and I will send you the details.

Thanks.

Where were you pre SnT?:frown:

The night before I bought one from Pep Boys for $59+ excluding tax.
Many good reviews on this model. Something to get before upgrading to air tanks. Good backup for air tanks also.

Joe

One Review Same model and specs but different name.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm interested.

Joe- It was actually at SnT that I decided that I needed to improve my capability to air up more quickly. Also, I am not convinced that I need a $2xx tank solution just yet and this was the best solution I have found for the money. Thanks for the additional link w/review.

Pablo- PM sent.

I have three as well, they kick ass..

Let me know how much.

I bought one from Pep Boys two months ago for 49.98 + tax. This portable air pumps really kicks a$$ with no vibration and made of steel not some cheapo plastics. MF1050 and MV50 are basically the same model.

Sign me up for 2...

Curious.

Has anyone thought about mounting this in the engine bay or wherever you wish to have it, then cut off the aligator clips and wire it straight to the battery via a 30 amp relay and a swtich mounted in you cab somewhere?

Some 55 guys have done exactly that and added a 2.5 gal. tank & pressure switch.

I'm interested.

Also interested.
:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom