Group buy on Bull-bar Bumper (closed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Based on a little customs calculator thing I used it looks like it will be in the ball park of $700 split 6 ways.

Thanks for clarifying customs entry notification and tariff payment part.

One week out!

67BEE62A-5C67-4878-A9E0-F7DBC0567160.gif

Alright I asked for an update on the ships location. They said they will get back to me on Monday. getting close!

Ok got a reply. Update eta of shipment. The 28th. Looks like it’s gonna be a late Christmas this year gents. Out of curiousity who is planning on being there to receive once I clear it through customs?

Ok got a reply. Update eta of shipment. The 28th. Looks like it’s gonna be a late Christmas this year gents. Out of curiousity who is planning on being there to receive once I clear it through customs?

I’m not sure that I can make it that day with work. But may be able to swing it.

If someone else has a truck or trailer. I can host the bumpers in the shop until people can pick up. I’m north of the city in Lake Steven’s area.

I’m not sure that I can make it that day with work. But may be able to swing it.

If someone else has a truck or trailer. I can host the bumpers in the shop until people can pick up. I’m north of the city in Lake Steven’s area.
Ok depending on when it gets off loaded it might turn into the 29th or so. I’ll keep y’all updated.

Ok depending on when it gets off loaded it might turn into the 29th or so. I’ll keep y’all updated.

I’m in similar situation as @NookShneer with work, but I live in Wallingford so drive to port is less. I only have the cruiser for hauling, but know a Seattle cruiserhead with a nice new 5’x8’ trailer

how late in the day can you pick up?

Unknown at the moment, anyone here ever pick anything up directly at the port before? I'll give it a quick google when the time is closer.

Alright just "tracked" the vessel. Looks like its in South Korea. So I am less than hopeful that it is going to be getting here on the 28th. Im sure its covid related somehow. I will shoot MCC a email and ask if they have any different news. Hope y'all had great Xmas! Mine 60 is currently being cured of cancer and was suppose to be done DEC 15, I got called on DEC 14 saying they need it until JAN 15. So i am a little over the whole not meeting deadline stuff...:bang:

Alright just "tracked" the vessel. Looks like its in South Korea. So I am less than hopeful that it is going to be getting here on the 28th. Im sure its covid related somehow. I will shoot MCC a email and ask if they have any different news. Hope y'all had great Xmas! Mine 60 is currently being cured of cancer and was suppose to be done DEC 15, I got called on DEC 14 saying they need it until JAN 15. So i am a little over the whole not meeting deadline stuff...:bang:

who’s doing the rust repair? I have some rust around my windshield I’d like to get cleaned up

Landcruiser Restorations LLC. He is in Kansas. So pretty far away, but I was on a trip down south and decided to leave it there on the way back up, because his wait time wasn't as insane as everyone else's around here. You could also give the Landcruiser shop in Post Falls, ID a call. I talked them at length and they seem great, however have never spent any money with them before.

I looked up the tracking history on the KMTC vessel and it looks like it does a loop around Asia. Checking the schedule for arriving vessels to the port of Seattle there is the ANL Warrnambool expected to arrive from Oakland on Thursday. More interesting are the three ports it stopped at in Australia before heading to Oakland. 🤞 that’s the boat.

I looked up the tracking
I looked up the tracking history on the KMTC vessel and it looks like it does a loop around Asia. Checking the schedule for arriving vessels to the port of Seattle there is the ANL Warrnambool expected to arrive from Oakland on Thursday. More interesting are the three ports it stopped at in Australia before heading to Oakland. 🤞 that’s the boat.

maybe there’s a Seattle, China or maybe @Mikeybro is a Nigerian prince. Either way, I hope the Warrnambool is our ship.

@gt7058a I hope it swapped ships. MCC has gone quiet. Sending another email tonight. I assume they are on holiday. Also I am a nigerian prince, and I need more money to get the bumpers all the way to America....:rofl:

Also at @RudigarP I believe our bumpers are coming from thailand. At least thats what the bill of Landing says. I post some pics of the information so ya'll can start googling away.

IMG_2210.jpeg
IMG_2211.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom