Group buy on Bull-bar Bumper (closed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
MCC 4x4 based in AUS is making some pretty great bumpers. I contacted them and they are willing ship some over if its done in a group buy.
Not my pictures, but this guy has a bunch of pics of his bumper on his instagram.
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 10.31.54 AM.png

I live in Spokane, so probably would have the bumpers shipped to Seattle, and then I could pick up bumpers and ship to individuals or if you are in the PNW go pick them up. So individuals in the group buy would buy the desired bumper and then we would split the cost of shipping from AUS to US. Then if unable to pick up in Seattle, pay for shipping to you, and I can arrange that for you.

Info on Bumpers:
- weight difference between Alloy and Steel is about 20kg. (Alloy bar none winch compatible)
- Steel bull bar with foglight ($1550 AUD) ($1132 USD)
- Alloy Bar with foglight ($1890 AUD) ($1380 USD)
- All light and wiring loom included (not freight)
Estimate cost for shipping $1xxx.
more bars may still cost about the same for shipping as bars will be palletized and nicely stacked.
All price is in AUD which is around .73 USD per 1 AUD

The prices are still rough and not set in stone for shipping. Depends on how many we buy and where you are at within the states. DM me if you have any questions or interest. I am not looking to make any money, I just want the bumper and they will only do a group buy.

Cheers,

Michael Brothers

I've been thinking about ARB so this is a nice alternative, however the shipping really makes this expensive, especially down to SD. I'd say depending on where the most buyers are located would help dictate where the bumpers land state-side to help alleviate some shipping costs.

Getting at least 10 people should be the goal and set a deadline for payment to MCC. I'd also be curious how many will be packaged on a pallet to breakdown shipping costs.

I could be interested depending on how the shipping and other things workout. I am on the east coast so I would be curious on the additional shipping cost from Seattle.

Copy to all. I am in contacts with MCC currently and will try to get things dialed, for the time being I need more interest. And I am in the same boat about the ARB bumper, but I like the looks of this so much more and the weight of Aluminum is awesome.

I’m interested and in Seattle

No i do not, limiting this to front bumper only so we can try to get the price down as much as possible.

Just to try and help a little so far there are:

Falcon Bar Premium - MCC 707-02 LC 60 Series - Steel $1,132 USD, Alloy $1,380

**Prices do not include shipping AUS to SEA, or local shipping from SEA**

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 9.25.55 PM.png

@Mikeybro Alloy
@NookShneer Steel
@gt7058a Steel
@Dcups Steel

Interested pending US shipping cost:

@gmr76 ______

Let me know if this needs to be added to and I can update to help the process.

Last edited:
Just to try and help a little so far there are:

Falcon Bar Premium - MCC 707-02 LC 60 Series - Steel $1,132 USD, Alloy $1,380

**Prices do not include shipping AUS to SEA, or local shipping from SEA**

View attachment 2438046

@Mikeybro Alloy?
@NookShneer Steel
@gt7058a Steel?

@gmr76 ______

Let me know if this needs to be added to and I can update to help the process.

Definitely steel

Alloy for me for sure. I am waiting until the end of the week to get more interest. If you guys know anyone who is looking for a bumper let them know. Only down side of being in the group section there isn't a whole lot of traffic.
@NookShneer; I'll talk all the help I can get.

There’s one more Seattle cruiserhead that is interested.

@Mikeybro do you know the magic number of bumpers to minimize the fixed ship cost per unit?

we could also reach out to Spokane, Portland, and BC area clubs

I don't yet. Also I talked to Nick (From MCC) and he said no worries to rear bumpers being included as well. @alphaeighteen so you are in the game if you want to play.

I am waiting for nick to respond. He is pricing out the details for the shipment of 5 bumpers in total being shipped to port in Seattle. If ya'll know peeps reach out to them. I am not in any clubs at the moment. As soon as i get some hard details, hard deadlines will follow.

Alright gents,

So with 5 bumpers quoted to be shipped from AUS to Port in Seatle, it will be a total of $1200 for the bumpers. Split between us, not to shabby. So I want 5 affirms from each individuals wanting the bumpers. Please include, what metal you want, fog light option (yes or no), and where you are. Seattle bois, do any of you have space for dudes not in the area to give them time to retrieve or set up shipping?

Steel with fogs for a 62

@Dcups , front bumper as well? What material? I will ask about pricing with rear bumpers.

@NookShneer Steel (still in this?)
@gt7058a Steel (got yours)
@Dcups Steel front and Steel (?) rear with double can and tire on US Pas.

@gmr76 ______ Shipping at 5 bumpers is $1200 to AUS to SEA port. You in?

@Dcups and @alphaeighteen Rear bumpers rear bumper pricing: Rear Bar with Double Jerry can holder on US Driver Side and Tyre Carrier on US Passenger Side is $1990 l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom