Group Buy: Old School Stylin' TEQ Grille Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
BACK IN STOCK... follow the link to buy!

http://www.woytovich.com/cruisers/designworks/teq_badge/

I'm putting together a group-buy of grille badges.

These are very nice quality 3" brass and enamel grille badges in the style of the ones vintage car clubs have had for years. This design will be the traditional "TEQ" logo (Toyota Motor Company in stylized Japanese characters) that you'll find in a number of places on your cruiser or other Toyota vehicle.

SOLD OUT

Price is $48.85 SHIPPED... (this is about $4 more than when I first tried to do this last year but my costs have gone up...)

Here's a pic of what I'm aiming for:
TEQ.jpg

Last edited:
Mark
Please put me down for one as I think this will be a very cool addition to my troopie .

Thanks
James

Mark,

What's the price on this?? I clicked on the paypal button, and it brought up $44.20. Will that price go down if we get more than 50 folks to buy in?

Great Idea! My vote is for RED.

I updated the image of the badge... made some minor changes to make it more historically accurate... more tweeks to come when I get a chance.

what's the mounting set-up?

would be cool for the Troopy.

Two short mounting points/studs on the back of the badge and you use 3/16 bolts/screws long enough to get through to them from the backside and a couple of fender washers to attach it to your grille. If you are attaching to a sheet metal surface you would use shorter hardware of course.

On a Troopie... or any Toyota vehicle for that matter.

NOTICE: I'm putting this on hold until after the new year. I gather folks don't have the funds to be putting towards this right now... and I can't blame them.

I have issued refunds to those of you that had already sent payments. THANK YOU so much for getting on board with this - I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll revive this thread sometime early in January...

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm in if it goes forward:clap:

I'm in as well. Thanks.

Given that interest seems to be there for these now I am going to move ahead with getting current pricing and making this happen. I'll be asking for payment once I get things finalized.

Me too!

I definitely want one also, I'll be looking out for pricing/payment info. (or let me know if I should just use the original payment link in your first post)
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom