GROUP BUY: Lightforce Stubby Light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

spressomon

glutton
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone interested in participating in a group buy on the Lightforce Stubby accessory light? These are not imported to the USA but I can order them from AU. They are 12-volt. The freight is $40.00 to get them to the USA for the first unit and $7.50 for each additional unit. So the savings for a Group buy come from the freight savings to the USA.

STUBBYWA
Work Light bolt on with swivel base, flood light 30W sealed beam
$35.00

STUBBYSUCWA
Work Light with suction/swivel base, coiled cord, flood light 30W sealed beam
$65.00

STUBBYMAGWA
Work Light with magnetic/swivel base, coiled cord, flood light 30W sealed beam
$70.00

http://www.lightforce.net.au/images/STUBBY.pdf#search='lightforce%20stubby'

Howdy

I would be down for one of the magnetic ones.

Jack

Let me know if you get enough interest - Shoot me a PM

Heck would it be cheaper to buy a set of the 240 Blitz and a wiring harnes rather than buying them locally?

I'd be interested in at least 1 bolt on work light...possibly a couple more. Count me in if you go ahead with it.

I am definitely going ahead with one for myself...so I'll give this a couple days then put the order together for everyone.

Thanks,
Dan

I'm in for a magnetic one...thanks.

bj42turbo said:
Amazing we in Aus actually have something you guys don't and want :D

BJ

when it comes to aftermarket cruiser gear, you might find that you have a lot that we want, but don't have.

:D

Save your money:D

Vector VEC145:

On sale through Presidents Day!

http://www.ekitchengadgets.com/vevebrbaspfl.html

Plugs into 12v or clips onto battery...

Not as :cool: though...
VEC145.jpg

Alright guys, I've been talking to spressomon, and have proposed an alternative to the lightforce light.

I believe I can make a comparably priced light, that will have better output and will not have to be shipped from Aus. I want you guys to keep in mind that I am a fulltime college student, so the R&D on this is going to take more than a day(hoping to get the parts sourced and assemblies assembled within a month). I do have a working prototype that I built for myself about 6 months ago, and it has been working flawlessly. It needs some refinements, but the hard part is done.

Please see the following link for more details and let me know what you guys think. You can respond with your interest here or email me, either way is fine.

Ary-made worklight

At this time I am only prepared to offer it in a magnetic mount version.

Thanks, and if you have any questions/concerns please feel free to ask.

One thing to note, is that the H3 bulbs are available in lesser wattages if you are concerned about battery drain. You can source them from any local auto parts store.

Ary

I'll pass as well.

Let me know if the lightforce group buy comes back to life.

I'm waiting to see if Ary comes through with his light...

NorCalDoug said:
when it comes to aftermarket cruiser gear, you might find that you have a lot that we want, but don't have.

:D

Ya damn skippy.

Perusing that websight they got some cool chit.

OK...I am going to put this order in this week. I need a fresh count of who wants what...so post up!

Thanks,
Dan

Count me in for 2 of these:
STUBBYWA - Work Light bolt on with swivel base, flood light 30W sealed beam @$35.00 ea.

Thanks!

Put me in for 2 of these:

STUBBYWA
Work Light bolt on with swivel base, flood light 30W sealed beam
$35.00

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom