1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Group buy for ARQ4WD Awnings

Discussion in 'NM- High Desert Cruisers' started by alia176, Aug 10, 2017.

1. alia176

alia176

Albums:
    Another GB on few variant of awnings:
    ARQ4WD Awning Group Buy - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Prices are at the bottom of this post, but their most expensive awning is $310 shipped :clap:

More info on this Venezuelan company and their catalog. CATALOG ARQ4WD ENGLISH.pdf
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up guys,

Seeing if anyone wanted to join in on a group buy for the ARQ4WD Awnings. There are 4 different models that they carry, please see which one fits your need. Prices are SHIPPED anywhere in the U.S (Hawaii/ Alaska +extra) Production time of 2 weeks and Shipping 1-2 weeks.

All Awnings are weatherproofing material and U.V resistant. Made from Aluminum.

Colors available for awning are : Desert / white / blue dark / orange / red / brown. 2 tone Awnings available.

Casing colors : Black / White

Logo colors: White / Red / Black / Orange

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AWNING45: $200.00 SHIPPED
    This awning came especially for those who can not put a rack roof, (example jeep rubicon, wrangler) as they should only, put on rubber back, and ready for adventure, generates a shadow of 10ft x 5ft.

AWNING90: 6.5X6.5 $185 SHIPPED/8.4X6.5 $255 SHIPPED
    Weight: 13 Lbs
    Easy to mount and operate, these retractable awnings fit on to the side of a roof rack, and are conveniently stored for immediate use on arrival. specifically designed for harsh outback conditions, the awnings are rugged but lightweight, and provide fast and convenient protection from the elements. Shade cover made from pvc lined polyester. Waterproof and uv protected- self standing awning takes 30 seconds to deploy. Awning is secured in a heavy duty nylon reinforced pvc bag. Mounts easily to the side of most roof racks or roof bars.

Extra cover Additional charge

AWNING180: $250 SHIPPED
    Weight : 16 Lbs
    Awning of 5FT, awning with the ability to mount anywhere in the vehicle, due to its small dimension when closed, but when it opens, it generates a shadow of 6.5ft x10 ft, they are perfect to match with the rear hatch opening up. 4runner example

AWNING270 (5FT): $285 SHIPPED
    Weight : 19 Lbs
    always the most popular model due to its large under cover area, however it was not suitable for vehicles with short roof racks such as canopy and cab racks that do not offer sufficient support to the awning mount beam.

AWNING270 (6.5FT): $310 SHIPPED
    The extra length out from the vehicle offered a more versatile use of undercover space with the ability to place chairs and tables away from the vehicle, as well as offering additional protection from the elements.

Please message me what specific model you'd like and I will get back to you with further instructions. Also post on this thread as well so I can keep track. You can make payments thru PayPal.

First batch of orders submitted. 8/04/17
    Will continue to take orders as they come!

Will add more if there is a lot of interest. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  2. sl33p3

sl33p3 still waking up...

oh man. i need an awning.... anyone seen these in person?

3. alia176

alia176

Albums:
    I doubt if anyone in HDC has seen them in person but take a look at the thread, some different pics have been posted from another site.

4. sl33p3

5. pappy

pappy photosynthesizing Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm not sure I would use one in Baja without the ability to stake them out. I could see one good wind gust bending those backwards. Great idea if you camp in a parking lot as most of those pictures show.

6. sl33p3

yeah, i'd think you'd need to carry support poles and guy lines "just in case" most of the time around here.

7. alia176

alia176

Albums:
    I think it goes w/o saying that you'll need guy ropes but it's interesting that there are no vertical poles. You don't need Baja to experience wind gusts but w/o a vertical pole, a downward blast would collapse the whole thing I'd think.

8. pappy

pappy photosynthesizing Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    Doesn't matter to me. I have an ARB.

9. sl33p3

tried and true.

10. alia176

alia176

Albums:
    The 270deg unit is very enticing to me, even w/o the poles. Just to have a complete shade around the vehicle is a nice feature w/o paying the price of a Foxwing. The optional use of poles is a nice feature for those half hour lunch stops in the middle of the desert but the owner does have to keep an eye on the wind gusts.

11. sl33p3

cool. i was actually thinking if i did one i'd do the 180 since we have the hatch for the back already. shrug.

12. alia176

alia176

Albums:
    Hmm, even with your hatch, having some extra sun/rain shelter would be pretty cool I reckon, assuming the hatch wouldn't interfere in some ways. "you can't ever have too much shade", a wise man said one time.

13. sl33p3

yeah, like you said, as long as you can avoid interference... sounds like a good plan.

14. alia176

alia176

Albums:
  15. sl33p3

i sent the guy a PM about the 180, i'm just too curious and in the market for an awning.

16. LandCruiserPhil

LandCruiserPhil Peter Pan Syndrome Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    How high above the doors does the 270° awning need to mount to clear opening doors?

17. sl33p3

the 270 on that silver 5th gen looks pretty low on the side of the rack. presume it still lets you open doors... do you mean the rear hatch?

18. LandCruiserPhil

LandCruiserPhil Peter Pan Syndrome Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    I was thinking about the doors but now that you mention the hatch that would also be a consideration.

19. sl33p3

well i just ordered a 180, so when it shows up someday i can help with the side doors but not the hatch.

LandCruiserPhil likes this.
  20. lurch

lurch

From the shadow and flight mode looks like a Mavix Pro, full turn key automatic flight- no pilot skills required. pretty cool!

I'm looking at the 180 as well