Group Buy: 80/450 Welded aluminum expedition Roof Racks, Drawers, Gull Wings & Tailgate Storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just wanted to double check...the roof rack pictures of your truck are black, but the website roof rack is silver. Will we have a choice of colors? Thanks.
The rack comes standard black powder coat, but polished aluminum is also an option. No price difference. Very few people prefer the polished aluminum so we simply didn't mention it - sorry for the confusion.

Any chance to purchase a single gullwing? I would just want a drivers side
We sent you a PM - yes we can do this, we have another buyer for a for the passenger side so you guys can split a kit. Send us a PM with your details so we can send you the deposit invoice for the group buy please.

Checking in for any that jumped in on the group buy, have you received your invoices for the initial payment and are things moving along?

Certainly not jumping on @RuggedBound 's case as I'm sure he's busy, but I haven't seen any action since the GB closure. Just want to make sure I didn't miss or overlook something.

Cheers!

Checking in for any that jumped in on the group buy, have you received your invoices for the initial payment and are things moving along?

Certainly not jumping on @RuggedBound 's case as I'm sure he's busy, but I haven't seen any action since the GB closure. Just want to make sure I didn't miss or overlook something.

Cheers!

I received my first invoice and paid it. And then was contacted to ensure the color choice for the storage area was correct.

Cheers!
I have also been contacted about color choices, and received 3 invoices, and paid them.

I received my first invoice and paid it. And then was contacted to ensure the color choice for the storage area was correct.

I have also been contacted about color choices, and received 3 invoices, and paid them.

Good to hear! I'll just chalk it up to mine being in the queue.

Thanks!

Cheers!
Been busy with all the invoice chasing and we are due for an update ;) The folks who are still outstanding will lose their spots as there are many latecomers who are ready to pull the trigger. We certainly made a rookie mistake: we ran the group buy independently on the GX, 80, 100 and 200 tech pages - so we have 4 times the places to check updates/reply etc and repeating our messaging all non-product specific questions. We are paying some school fees in that regard :D

Been busy with all the invoice chasing and we are due for an update ;) The folks who are still outstanding will lose their spots as there are many latecomers who are ready to pull the trigger. We certainly made a rookie mistake: we ran the group buy independently on the GX, 80, 100 and 200 tech pages - so we have 4 times the places to check updates/reply etc and repeating our messaging all non-product specific questions. We are paying some school fees in that regard :D

To make sure I'm not going to miss out, you'll send another invoice for the other 50% closer to the 20th correct? I can pay the remaining balance whenever, I just haven't seen the invoice for the other half in my e-mail (unless I missed it). Thanks!

To make sure I'm not going to miss out, you'll send another invoice for the other 50% closer to the 20th correct? I can pay the remaining balance whenever, I just haven't seen the invoice for the other half in my e-mail (unless I missed it). Thanks!
You got it - we will be sending out the balance invoices on Feb 15th - we need full payment before anything leaves the factory and sets sail from South Africa

We are back! (sort of). Sorry for the delay in response - we have been without power since Monday 5am and no running water - my focus has been on the 5 kids in our house when the power did come back on for a few hours.

Apologies to all those who have no heard back from me via email etc.

I will be sending out balance invoices today (as far as I can get before we get cut off again) and once done I will work through the emails and requests that have come in over the weekend who I have not yet responded to.

Build update: we are on course for completing everything by March 5th, in time for loading on the March 15th vessel arriving Houston April 15-18 (reminder - boat timings can occur - current 1st US port of call is Houston, that may change to Louisiana without notice, adding several days to the ETA)

We are back! (sort of). Sorry for the delay in response - we have been without power since Monday 5am and no running water - my focus has been on the 5 kids in our house when the power did come back on for a few hours.

Apologies to all those who have no heard back from me via email etc.

I will be sending out balance invoices today (as far as I can get before we get cut off again) and once done I will work through the emails and requests that have come in over the weekend who I have not yet responded to.

Build update: we are on course for completing everything by March 5th, in time for loading on the March 15th vessel arriving Houston April 15-18 (reminder - boat timings can occur - current 1st US port of call is Houston, that may change to Louisiana without notice, adding several days to the ETA)
Got my invoice in and paid up. Note for those looking out for theirs - for some reason, my Gmail automatically pushed the invoice into a "junk" folder that I had to go digging for. If you don't see it, take a look around. I got mine yesterday around 2:00

I got my invoice yesterday just before 2pm, and paid up.

Got my invoice in and paid up. Note for those looking out for theirs - for some reason, my Gmail automatically pushed the invoice into a "junk" folder that I had to go digging for. If you don't see it, take a look around. I got mine yesterday around 2:00
Gmail and yahoo loves the Shopify mail servers so much our legitimate invoices often get placed in "promotional" auto-folders and sometimes junk.

Some smaller independent ISP's actually return our invoices undelivered as their mail servers refuse the emails. When that happens I re-send it from my personal business email account after I CC myself on the initial email to you. But sometimes I miss the returned mail, so please do follow up if you have not received your invoice and expect it.

E-commerce is not always straight forward for the little man ;)

Gmail and yahoo loves the Shopify mail servers so much our legitimate invoices often get placed in "promotional" auto-folders and sometimes junk.

Some smaller independent ISP's actually return our invoices undelivered as their mail servers refuse the emails. When that happens I re-send it from my personal business email account after I CC myself on the initial email to you. But sometimes I miss the returned mail, so please do follow up if you have not received your invoice and expect it.

E-commerce is not always straight forward for the little man ;)
Yep, in fact I had said "junk" but it really did go into the "Promotional" folder. Good catch!

Paid up for my drawers, wings, and tailgate storage. Looking forward to picking them up in HTX once available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom