Group Buy 2013 CVT Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cascadiatents.com
Greetings., we at CVT have been a supporting vendor since October, 2011 and now offering Mud members a group buy.

Depending on the tent you choose, you can save up to $748.50

To all of those interested in a Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents group buy. Started on March 1st and ends on the 16th of March.

Spring is near and the time has for come everyone to get back outdoors in CVT Roof Top Tents. Back by high demand, Cascadia Vehicle Tents is excited to formally announce its second annual Group- Buy opportunity during the month of March. The CVT March Madness Group Buy will run from March 1st- 15th. CVT customers will receive discounts on all products ranging from awnings and accessories to all roof top tents. The March Madness Group Buy incentives will begin with a 10% discount at first 10 tents purchased, 20% at 20 tents purchased, and 30% for all tents purchased after 30. Only RTT purchases count towards qualifying purchase numbers. The tiered-discount benefit will automatically be applied as each RTT tier goal is reached. A running tally of participating buyers will be kept and announcements made as each tier goal is reached. Shipping costs are excluded from any discounts. Tents will need to be purchased and paid for in full by the end of the two week sale. All tents purchased will be shipped out at the end of April, with estimated delivery dates being end of April start of May.

From all of us a Cascadia Vehicle Tents we look forward to welcoming you to the CVT- family and to begin enjoying awesome experiences in our tents- so don't miss out.
Check out these amazing prices you will receive when the 30 tent tier is reached:

Mt. Bachelor $696.50 Savings of $299.50
Mt. Shasta $979.50 Savings of $ 415.50
Mt. Hood $1,046.50 Savings of $448.50
Mt. Rainer $1,186.50 Savings of $508.50
Mt Baker $1,396.50 Savings of $598.50
Mt. McKinley $1,536.50 Savings of $658.00
Mt. St Helens $1,746.50 Savings of $748.50

This exciting time also provides for the announcement of the arrival of our newest, biggest and baddest tent, The Mt. McKinley. The Mt. McKinley is designed especially to accommodate those with families. The Mt. McKinley has a new feature not available with the other tents, it comes with a dividing wall and individual access doors for those who would like to bring friends and still have privacy.

Our Toyota Gallery.

Cascadia Tents would like to thank all of you who have and are participating in our Group Buy and wish you an awesome summer!

Contact CVT

Cascadia Vehicle Tents-
61510 American Lane #140
Bend, Or. 97702
541-312-8368 (TENT) office
541-419-2790 cell
Email us here. or cascadiatents@hotmail.com

Visit us on FaceBook. https://www.facebook.com/Roof.Top.Tent.Man?ref=hl
Twitter @cascadiatents

Last edited:
Id be in for a 2014 group buy. Finally got my pennies saved up.

If they're same price and include annex with reasonable shipping I'm game for Feb!

Im in for the next group buy. When are you guys planning the next one?

Me too. Ill be in for one if there is a group buy in 2014.

We will be doing it in March again. We have 5 new styles of tents also. Will have them up first of march. Thank you to all of you for your participation. We have changed and added some new features to our tents also. You will like. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone

Any teasers please?

If I'm going to save some more pennies for a CVT please do entice me a wee bit!

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASERS PLEASE!! I've dedicated my Uncle Sam give me back my money to an IPOR rear and a Roof Top Tent, obviously there is only one place to get the bumper but many places to get a tent!

Save me from buying a cheap tent!!

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASERS PLEASE!! I've dedicated my Uncle Sam give me back my money to an IPOR rear and a Roof Top Tent, obviously there is only one place to get the bumper but many places to get a tent!

Save me from buying a cheap tent!!

Wow! That almost hurts my feelings.... I do not have any photos with me as I am on the road in PA right now. I will be back around the 15th and will get something for you then. I do understand if you have to go with another company.
Best regards,

Bobby

Sent from my iPhone

Wow! That almost hurts my feelings.... I do not have any photos with me as I am on the road in PA right now. I will be back around the 15th and will get something for you then. I do understand if you have to go with another company.
Best regards,

Bobby

Sent from my iPhone

LOL No offense meant just wanted to light a fire so to speak since I missed out last year! Drive on down to Frederick MD and I'll buy you a steak!

We will be doing it in March again. We have 5 new styles of tents also. Will have them up first of march. Thank you to all of you for your participation. We have changed and added some new features to our tents also. You will like. Cheers! Sent from my iPhone

Any chance of a trailer tent with annex being one of those 5 new styles?

We will be doing it in March again. We have 5 new styles of tents also. Will have them up first of march. Thank you to all of you for your participation. We have changed and added some new features to our tents also. You will like. Cheers! Sent from my iPhone

Awesome! I've set some $$$ aside for the group buy. Looking forward to my first RTT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom