Grommet for fuel tank cover and floorboard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wondering where I can find some grommets for the wiring coming up through the floorboard and on the gas tank cover. The wire that I’m referring to is the wire for the fuel sending unit.
I thought I had a clear picture of the hole on the floorboard but it’s blurry. Also I called Toyota and they said NLA.

Thanks,
Cimarron

07F2DCB4-16CA-4E61-BBED-F41AD7AD6DC3.jpeg

i own Grommet World , all oem toyota all the time Period

no china crap on my watch

cimm

mic that hole in milimeters only

i have one in the mail to you

no cost involved to you my old friend

professional sample

What size hole? I probably have a grommet that will work.

however , uncle rick was first in line to assist , i did not see that while posting

my badd

let me know how i can further assist ?

matt

I think I'm looking for the same floor grommet for the fuel gauge wire coming from the tank and going through the floor behind the transmission hump as cims1970fj40. I don't see it on vintageTEQparts.com. Can somebody point me in the right direction? It's a 1976 FJ40. (I replaced the double hole grommet that goes in front of it for the fuel lines but can't find the one for the wire.)

I think I'm looking for the same floor grommet for the fuel gauge wire coming from the tank and going through the floor behind the transmission hump as cims1970fj40. I don't see it on vintageTEQparts.com. Can somebody point me in the right direction? It's a 1976 FJ40. (I replaced the double hole grommet that goes in front of it for the fuel lines but can't find the one for the wire.)

measure the ID of round hole in millimeters with a caliper and report back

i have them , the small fuel wire ones

Thanks, GA Architect. It's actually the one that goes through the floor, not the fuel tank cover. The fuel lines are in the way of getting a good measurement. From under the truck the wire is a little in the way but I'm certain about the 18.8 - 19 mm measurement. Do you have any idea if that one is the same size as the one for the wires in the floor?

Thanks, GA Architect. It's actually the one that goes through the floor, not the fuel tank cover. The fuel lines are in the way of getting a good measurement. From under the truck the wire is a little in the way but I'm certain about the 18.8 - 19 mm measurement. Do you have any idea if that one is the same size as the one for the wires in the floor?
For that grommet, I used one of my generic ones from a kit like this:

1659629022802.png

Matt may have exactly what you need.

Right on. I have a well-stocked local Ace Hardware store that just might have the right size. I assumed it might be an OEM-only kind of size. Where did you pick up that big box of bushings (grommets, I know, but it was alliterative).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom